Coli Tunnel Gang (Official Release Thread)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
#TunnelGang :wow:

im proud to have contributed to this :wow:

we did it brehs :to:

:salute: Thanks brehs. We did it for real. :mjcry:

I just hope the Coli doesn't sleep on it. Cats are always asking for a Coli mixtape so hopefully people can appreciate this. nikkas don't understand how much effort was put into this project. 6 months of grinding while working on other projects. I basically had to get my A&R on and be on some executive producer type shyt, but it was worth it. We created a truly organic non-manufactured mixtape based off of the chemistry of a single sub-forum. :obama:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:wow:

Dope compilation

Though had I known you were going to use "Over 9000" I would have re-mixed it. The mix sounds a little soft in retrospect.

Otherwise..:salute:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This production is..:whew:
so proud of my coli family..:to:

I'm glad you feeling the production breh. :salute:

The Coli family so diverse with it. It basically just came down to having a good ear for beats and knowing who would sound good over what.

The only beat I had any say on in the making of it was the 7th track (Lemme Tell Ya Remix) I provided my UK breh @clanarchy with a real dope Chi Lites sample and just told him what part to flip.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:wow:

Dope compilation

Though had I known you were going to use "Over 9000" I would have re-mixed it. The mix sounds a little soft in retrospect.

Otherwise..:salute:

It's all good fam. You did ya thing regardless. That beat is fire as fukk and that track is just another example of nikkas using the Tunnel to come together and build. If you would have never posted up ya mixtape (which was dope btw) in the Tunnel, a good portion of this Tunnel Gang mixtape probably wouldn't have happened.

:ohlawd: at the Dragon Ball Z sample.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You guys got a very good beatselection

Thank You breh. That comment means a lot because we really have some dope ass producers on here that I feel don't always get their shine. The way this tape was executed, a whole bunch of production styles got love. (Trap, soulful flips, funky, dark horror, sample based, etc..)

:salute: