Coli Tunnel Gang (Official Release Thread)

clanarchy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been able to check this out a few days in advance and really give this some heavy rotation. Bottom line is, it's diverse and dope as fukk, genuine solid effort. I know a lot of time and effort went into putting this together and all involved deserve to at least get their shyt listened to, so lets get them numbers up on the Datpiff download counter.
All the emcees go in and compliment each other and you already know that the tunnel producers don't fukk around.
@Uzi713 , @LauderdaleBoss , they be going back and forth like the coli Rae & Ghost on some tracks, this should be 'Only Built For Coli Linx' :russ:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I been able to check this out a few days in advance and really give this some heavy rotation. Bottom line is, it's diverse and dope as fukk, genuine solid effort. I know a lot of time and effort went into putting this together and all involved deserve to at least get their shyt listened to, so lets get them numbers up on the Datpiff download counter.
All the emcees go in and compliment each other and you already know that the tunnel producers don't fukk around.
@Uzi713 , @LauderdaleBoss , they be going back and forth like the coli Rae & Ghost on some tracks, this should be 'Only Built For Coli Linx' :russ:

:myman:

:pachaha: and :salute:at the "Only Built For Coli Linx" line.

The only thing this mixtape was missing and (Lord knows I tried hard as hell to make it happen) was a Coli/Tunnel posse cut. That shyt just wasn't in the stars. The most emcees I could get on a track were 3. Other than that, this shyt was a success. :obama:

Hopefully those download/stream numbers triple by tonight. :ahh:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@LauderdaleBoss
@Uzi713

I got a track for us three if yall are down.
I didn't record in studio yet but I did a cell recording but it would be dope if yous could do the 2nd and third verses

You know I'm always down breh. :salute:

I think the 3 of us would make a crazy hot record because we all got unique voices and flows. Plus we all sound good on various types of production.

#TunnelGang (Where piff happens)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You know I'm always down breh. :salute:

I think the 3 of us would make a crazy hot record because we all got unique voices and flows. Plus we all sound good on various types of production.

#TunnelGang (Where piff happens)
Check email lol

We might as well do a 5 song EP. Just us three. I got 2 songs ready.

Legggoooo

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@LauderdaleBoss this shyt was tough breh :myman:...shyt had me headnodding at my desk...your flow reminds me of someone..ive been trying to think of who exactly

yo if you ever need an interlude or something in the future ill be happy to supply one

Thanks breh. Glad you liked it.

As far as my flow, I've had nikkas say I remind them of MF Doom and even Rick Ross (I don't agree or really see either comparison but :manny:)

Might have to get ya vocals on a boxing themed track.

I wrote a track for #Thurminators, but I ain't get a chance to record it yet.

A #Bandcamp track is in the works too.