**Coli Verzuz 2** Who Makes better music (Chip Skylark vs Tflasha)

Who makes better music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Oh shyt this ended in a tie:ohhh:
I didn't get to vote but it was going to...

:lolbron:

fukk it I'll battle both :pacspit:

You and @JQ Legend didn't vote

which could have been the difference in this battle being a tie or having a winner. :snoop:

We can't do a 3way Verzuz because that's too many songs.

1. Ya'll can either drop your votes in here and see if that split the draw and Rod gets the winner

2. Or if @CHICAGO still wanna participate he can match up with somebody (Chip or Tflasha) and Rod gets the other person and this just stays a draw

ya'll decide how ya'll wanna do it.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
You and @JQ Legend didn't vote

which could have been the difference in this battle being a tie or having a winner. :snoop:

We can't do a 3way Verzuz because that's too many songs.

1. Ya'll can either drop your votes in here and see if that split the draw and Rod gets the winner

2. Or if @CHICAGO still wanna participate he can match up with somebody (Chip or Tflasha) and Rod gets the other person and this just stays a draw

ya'll decide how ya'll wanna do it.
Hell match me up with @CHICAGO punk ass. If I knew he wanted smoke I would have probably made some new shyt SPECIFICALLY for him:hhh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Hell match me up with @CHICAGO punk ass. If I knew he wanted smoke I would have probably made some new shyt SPECIFICALLY for him:hhh:

I feel you but he ain't even respond in here yet. Plus I'm not trying to see another back to back rematch.

Damn, ain't nobody else got 3 songs in this bytch. :mjlol: