**Coli Verzuz 2** Who Makes better music (Chip Skylark vs Tflasha)

Who makes better music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
DUDE STILL FRONTIN LIKE I HAD A REAL BATTLE WIT HIM

:dead:

IMA POST THE OFFICIAL SCCIT VS LB SOON

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Not bad from either but IMO these Verzuz should be one track each

Would get more honest votes if it was song vs song

Sign me up for one tho OP

YUP .. NOBODY LISTENIN TO 6 FULL TRACKS

AND THAT WAS MY ORIGINAL PROPOSAL TO LB ..
A TRACK I PICKED VS A TRACK HE PICKED..

BUT HE DISINGENUOUSLY WENT AHEAD AND LEAD WIT 2 OF MY UNMASTERED TRACKS FROM ALMOST 10 YEARS AGO N CALLED IT A BATTLE

THATS WHY I CANT TAKE THIS VERZUZ SERIES FOREAL, BECAUSE IT STARTED OFF ON SOME FAKE BS TO FEED ONES EGO, NOT FOR THE SAKE OF GENUINE COMPETITION

TOO BAD, THE IDEA HAD POTENTIAL

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
2-1 Chip out of the 3 tracks, moreso 1.75. To 1.25, ill explain why below since we cant give a tie.

Raps were equal/both cats did their thing on the mic, Chip may have had the standout bar with the Harvey Dent/Poison Ivy flip. TFlasha hook game is flat out :whew: (got damn breh).

TFlasha showed a bit more versatility out of his track selection though. What gave Chip the edge for me was production, and he closed out well with his 3rd track on some emcee/bar shyt:wow:, that and I wasnt feeling the Strip too much.

The best track out of the six though is easily Hope I Never Land, that shyt is fukking crazy, got damn:ohlawd::damn:.

:salute: to both of yall, @Chip Skylark @Tflasha

And like i mentioned before, brothas should be paid for their work.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Not bad from either but IMO these Verzuz should be one track each

Would get more honest votes if it was song vs song

Sign me up for one tho OP

if you got 3 songs you can either match up with @bigrodthe1 who wanted the winner of this battle or both ya'll can battle next week and get the winner of this battle down the line. Just make sure you vote in this battle.

The format is what it is because Verzuz is about showcasing your catalog. Its hard to do that with just 1 song. Plus nikkas have a whole week to vote so its more than enough time. Anybody can get lucky and put together one decent song, but listening to at least 3 songs gives you an idea of how capable they really are.
Hell, usually if someone has one fire song, you're gonna wanna hear more from them anyway. This just lets people get 3 songs from you off rip. shyt's a win win for everybody but :manny:

I'm sure nikkas wouldn't want to just hear 1 song a piece from the Lox and Dipset's battle. :mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
YUP .. NOBODY LISTENIN TO 6 FULL TRACKS

AND THAT WAS MY ORIGINAL PROPOSAL TO LB ..
A TRACK I PICKED VS A TRACK HE PICKED..

BUT HE DISINGENUOUSLY WENT AHEAD AND LEAD WIT 2 OF MY UNMASTERED TRACKS FROM ALMOST 10 YEARS AGO N CALLED IT A BATTLE

THATS WHY I CANT TAKE THIS VERZUZ SERIES FOREAL, BECAUSE IT STARTED OFF ON SOME FAKE BS TO FEED ONES EGO, NOT FOR THE SAKE OF GENUINE COMPETITION

TOO BAD, THE IDEA HAD POTENTIAL

The idea still in effect. Your opinion dont matter

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
if you got 3 songs you can either match up with @bigrodthe1 who wanted the winner of this battle or both ya'll can battle next week and get the winner of this battle down the line. Just make sure you vote in this battle.

The format is what it is because Verzuz is about showcasing your catalog. Its hard to do that with just 1 song. Plus nikkas have a whole week to vote so its more than enough time. Anybody can get lucky and put together one decent song, but listening to at least 3 songs gives you an idea of how capable they really are.
Hell, usually if someone has one fire song, you're gonna wanna hear more from them anyway. This just lets people get 3 songs from you off rip. shyt's a win win for everybody but :manny:

I'm sure nikkas wouldn't want to just hear 1 song a piece from the Lox and Dipset's battle. :mjlol:

Put me down for one these verzuz too. I got 3 songs loaded.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Put me down for one these verzuz too. I got 3 songs loaded.

oh word. shyt you can battle @JQ Legend then.

Might have to run 2 of these a week and spread em out a lil since nikkas is ready to get it popping. Just make sure you vote in this one and you good.

:salute:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Only played Nat Turner Theory and The Strip. Obviously two different sort of tracks and since, I’m more of a content with bars type dude, I voted for @Chip Skylark though @Tflasha flow was flames on The Strip. Both brehs are talented.. not fair though I should probably find a conscious type track from Tflasha.. But off one track each I’ll probably listen to the rest posted later or Sub to y’all shyts and maybe come back with a different opinion. Good shyt fellas :salute:

Last edited: