**Coli Verzuz 2** Who Makes better music (Chip Skylark vs Tflasha)

Who makes better music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Hold on. Mods pinned the loser of the old battle thread and not this one lol

dude got destroyed and is still living in last week while everyone done moved on to the next battle. :russ:

Everyone should collectively have him on ignore by now. It's up to ya'll if you wanna take dude serious at this point. :manny:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Out of the six songs posted, I'm going with @Chip Skylark . Didn't know he had this in him :leon:

Not sure if it's the timestamping or just the track selection, but I remember hearing some stuff by @Tflasha that made me think he'd be a shoe-in on this matchup, but like @SunZoo said, Chip was just more my speed on this one.

Should have put Now and Later up in the OP :whew:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Hold on. Mods pinned the loser of the old battle thread and not this one lol

I NEVER LOST BRODIE…

HE USED OLD UNMASTERED LEFTOVERS OF MINE FROM 2013 AGAINST MY WISHES BECAUSE THE ENTIRE THING STEMMED FROM A DEBATE IN ANOTHER THREAD WHERE HE WAS TRYNA PROVE A POINT TO FEED HIS EGO

I WOULDA NEVER USED THOSE SONGS IN A VERZUZ AND ALREADY TOLD HIM AS MUCH IN ADVANCE, BUT HE DID IT ON HIS OWN WITOUT MY CONSENT

THATS WHY THIS ONE IS STICKIED N THE OTHER ONE WAS JUST HIM DISINGENUOUSLY PLAYIN GAMES

A VERZUZ ISNT SONGS YOUR OPPONENT PICKS FOR YOU.. IMAGINE SOME1 HAVIN A VERZUZ AGAINST NAS AND THEY PICK THE CROSS, YOU OWE ME, AND BRAVHEART PARTY FOR HIM

:dead:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
dude got destroyed and is still living in last week while everyone done moved on to the next battle. :russ:

Everyone should collectively have him on ignore by now. It's up to ya'll if you wanna take dude serious at this point. :manny:

THERES A REASON THE ONE YOU POSTED DIDNT GET STICKIED N THE ONE I POSTED DID……

YOUR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE “I GOT U ON IGNORE” SCHTICK NOT GUNA FLY

REAL ONES SEE WHAT TIME IT IS, ALL I SEE IS CULTURE VULTURES WHO TRY EXTRA HARD TO BE DOWN FUCCIN WIT U RN

FACTS IS FACTS

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I NEVER LOST BRODIE…

HE USED OLD UNMASTERED LEFTOVERS OF MINE FROM 2013 AGAINST MY WISHES BECAUSE THE ENTIRE THING STEMMED FROM A DEBATE IN ANOTHER THREAD WHERE HE WAS TRYNA PROVE A POINT TO FEED HIS EGO

I WOULDA NEVER USED THOSE SONGS IN A VERZUZ AND ALREADY TOLD HIM AS MUCH IN ADVANCE, BUT HE DID IT ON HIS OWN WITOUT MY CONSENT

THATS WHY THIS ONE IS STICKIED N THE OTHER ONE WAS JUST HIM DISINGENUOUSLY PLAYIN GAMES

A VERZUZ ISNT SONGS YOUR OPPONENT PICKS FOR YOU.. IMAGINE SOME1 HAVIN A VERZUZ AGAINST NAS AND THEY PICK THE CROSS, YOU OWE ME, AND BRAVHEART PARTY FOR HIM

:dead:

I do agree that he should’ve have picked the songs

but couldnt you and him talk it out

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

NAAH LOOK AT HIM BEIN PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE IN THIS VERY THREAD.. WHEN I TOLD HIM THATS BS AND THAT I SHOULD PICK THE JOINTS HE JUST TAGGED ALL HIS FRIENDS AND EVEN CATS HE WORKED WIT TO MAKE IT LOOK LEGIT N HIT ME WIT SOME BIITCHASS SHIIT “I GOT U ON IGNORE NOW, ITS WHAT I SAY IT IS N THATS THAT”

DUDE IS A FEMININE SOCIOPATH AND HE NOT THAT GOOD AT IT EITHER

FAKE THAN A MUFUCCA

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

This is the type of person I'm expected to talk it out with.....

ANYWAY, IM DOWN WIT THAT 3 SONG CHALLENGE. HARD HITTAZ WAS MY FIRST RECORDED WORK IN 6 YEARS.. WHEN I FINISH PRODUCIN THESE PROJECTS ILL HAVE SOME MORE UNDER MY BELT N WE CAN TAKE IT FROM THERE BRODIE.

So we're so supposed to wait for this nikka to make new songs when he said his shyt from a decade old is better than nikkas new shyt. :hhh:

LA’S MOST BLUNTED - BLUNTS & 2K >>>>

AND THATS NEARLY A DECADE OLD

Dude even admitted that he would take the L before the Verzuz started. Even tried to blame it on being Jewish why people don't fukk with him even though it's really because he's annoying:mjlol:

STOP BEIN SCARY, U GOIN INTO THIS WIT 3 ADVANTAGES.. U BLACK ON A MAJORITY BLACK FORUM, HELLA CATS ON HERE DONT FUX WIT ME (IM AN ISRAELI JEW), AND YO SHIIT IS EAST COAST ON A FORUM WIT UNEQUIVOCAL EAST COAST BIAS

Dude had to nerve to say this about AV's track, when his whole style is biting E-40

LMFAO GENERIC MIGOS FLOW, U MUST BE OUT YOUR MIND. ITS COO BUT IT DONT TAKE MUCH SKILL TO PULL THIS TYPA COPYCAT BULLSHIIT OFF

I could go on and on with this cac's bullshyt, but you can see for yourself in this thread.

A.V. vs. C-STYLES [L] UPDATE: WHO WANT NEXT?!

Dude not prepared to battle nobody. He only has ONE song that he's willing to promote, but called out a whole forum saying he makes better music. :dwillhuh:

That's why he's on ignore. We supposed to be promoting and judging music. Nobody trying to read his essays about the same shyt in 4 different threads.

I don't care about his other lil battle because all he did is use a collab song from 2 year ago to go up against his brand new song. The only difference is I stand by my music from the past and know its still dope. He said his old shyt flames and then when we pulled it up he got embarrassed and started making excuses. :mjlol:

He knows my new joint Uppercut Season is better than his new joint, but its a solo song so he won't compare them. Nobody was trusting him to make solo music so he just does features. but anyways....

I apologize to everyone else for even flooding this thread with this bullshyt because its about the music Chip and Tflasha made, not what this cac is crying about.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Listened to both groups of songs Twice. Super close battle because they both are about equal in talent and skill. Both had dope bars and flows. Tflasha's songs sound more polished and mixed as far as the final sound is concerned, but I felt like Chip had the better content in his songs.

I think Tflasha had the best song out the bunch with Yung Money, but then I felt like he also had the one I least liked with The Strip.

I voted for Chip because I liked his whole batch of songs more. His production won me over, because all the beats really stood out and went with his content. I also preferred his rap voice more. Both were made to make music tho.

So I look at it like this. Tflasha prolly had a 7, 10, 8 as far as songs go
while Chip had 9, 9, 9 with his songs

Chip songs make you wanna fight and tear shyt up while Tflasha's songs make you wanna vibe and have fun.

Great battle though and props to both emcees for bringing that heat. :salute:

and I agree that a collab with these two would be dope. :obama:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listened to both groups of songs Twice. Super close battle because they both are about equal in talent and skill. Both had dope bars and flows. Tflasha's songs sound more polished and mixed as far as the final sound is concerned, but I felt like Chip had the better content in his songs.

I think Tflasha had the best song out the bunch with Yung Money, but then I felt like he also had the one I least liked with The Strip.

I voted for Chip because I liked his whole batch of songs more. His production won me over, because all the beats really stood out and went with his content. I also preferred his rap voice more. Both were made to make music tho.

So I look at it like this. Tflasha prolly had a 7, 10, 8 as far as songs go
while Chip had 9, 9, 9 with his songs

Chip songs make you wanna fight and tear shyt up while Tflasha's songs make you wanna vibe and have fun.

Great battle though and props to both emcees for bringing that heat. :salute:

and I agree that a collab with these two would be dope. :obama:

Thanks bro!!!

mane i understand that stuff with the other dude now he’s doing too much for real lol he gotta chill

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I do appreciate the way you view things tho, because if one artist happens to make one song that is the best outta 6 songs, it wouldn't be a stretch to say he makes the better music. He'd definitely have the higher peak.

but, production, hooks, lyrics, delivery, flows, etc.... are all a part of what makes a song good and if an artist can deliver on all those categories consistently, more than likely he prolly makes good music.

Since you a fellow boxing fan look at it this way. Jrock's win over Jarret Hurd is a better win than anything Crawford has, but nobody would say Jrock is a better boxer than Bud. He just has that one thing over dude. Just like you can have a better flow then someone, but fail to have better bars and production than your opponent. It then comes down to what holds more weight to you personally.

That's why 3 songs is a good barometer because each person really gets 3 chances to impress you. You either vote for them because you think the majority of their songs or better or you vote for them because they had the best song in the whole match up. Neither way is wrong really. Some people might just need to hear one song to determine who's better and that's cool. Others might need the 3.

EP/Album battles would actually be the evolution of this concept since you can make good music and not necessarily make good cohesive projects.

but much respect fam. This battle has been good. I'm still going back and forth on who to vote for cuz both these dudes brought heat.

I rock with the boxing the analogy, i use a lot of boxing to help prove points offline, the science can be applied anywhere:mjlol:. The bold print is where the area is grey for me and will probably be what I focus on more going forward if its a close contest/not clear cut (best song).