**Coli Verzuz 4** Who Makes Better Music (Chip Skylark vs BigRodThe1)

Who Makes the Better Music

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@Chip Skylark just won a dope battle over @bigrodthe1 where both provided us with some bangers.

I already have the next battle set and will post it up later tonight, between Make it Make Sense and Tflasha.

Anybody that wants next, will be matched up with Chip unless he has someone in mind. If nobody steps up, I'll step in.

or if any producer has 3 beats ready, I can do that next because I have someone who already sent beats and is just waiting on an opponent.

I try not to have more than 2 battles at a time and will space them out a few days so everyone gets to shine.

Thank you Coli for making this a continued success. :salute:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Chip Skylark just won a dope battle over @bigrodthe1 where both provided us with some bangers.

I already have the next battle set and will post it up later tonight, between Make it Make Sense and Tflasha.

Anybody that wants next, will be matched up with Chip unless he has someone in mind. If nobody steps up, I'll step in.

or if any producer has 3 beats ready, I can do that next because I have someone who already sent beats and is just waiting on an opponent.

I try not to have more than 2 battles at a time and will space them out a few days so everyone gets to shine.

Thank you Coli for making this a continued success. :salute:

I’ll let somebody else rock for a sec. lol.

I’ll go against whoever in the next few weeks if y’all still rocking.

Gonna take a social media break

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif