***Coli Verzuz*** Who Makes better music (Sccit vs LB)

Who makes better music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wait a minute there is a part 2 :pachaha:

Not really, Tunnel Gang ain't endorsing that shyt :camby:
dude just looking for redemption so he's gonna keep matching up his ONE song against shyt from my catalog until the coli finally declares him the winner. :mjlol:

There's a reason why cats are hitting me up for match ups and not him. Dude has no credibility when it comes to music. Even if he were to win that bullshyt and the coli decides to have a tie breaker, he'll just post up the same damn song he's been spamming in all these threads anyway.

How you gonna say you make the best music on the coli just based off of ONE verse from a song that's not even his. He's the feature :dead:

I already know he don't wanna write anything new to battle me because he already ducked AV with that shyt. :snoop:

So yeah he can be the mvp of the Coli Music's developmental league while all the heavyweights with actually catalogs can duke it out in the REAL VERZUZ :ohlawd:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Not really, Tunnel Gang ain't endorsing that shyt :camby:
dude just looking for redemption so he's gonna keep matching up his ONE song against shyt from my catalog until the coli finally declares him the winner. :mjlol:

There's a reason why cats are hitting me up for match ups and not him. Dude has no credibility when it comes to music. Even if he were to win that bullshyt and the coli decides to have a tie breaker, he'll just post up the same damn song he's been spamming in all these threads anyway.

How you gonna say you make the best music on the coli just based off of ONE verse from a song that's not even his. He's the feature :dead:

I already know he don't wanna write anything new to battle me because he already ducked AV with that shyt. :snoop:

So yeah he can be the mvp of the Coli Music's developmental league while all the heavyweights with actually catalogs can duke it out in the REAL VERZUZ :ohlawd:

tenor.gif

MINE GOT STICKIED, YOURS DIDNT

:umad: