***Coli Verzuz*** Who Makes better music (Sccit vs LB)

Who makes better music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Battle started because of the last 2 or 3 pages from this thread.
A.V. vs. C-STYLES [L] UPDATE: WHO WANT NEXT?!

Dude basically posted his song in that thread and said he was a better emcee than @A.V. and the rest of the Coli. When called out on it by AV, he ducked the battle because he's too busy making music with established artists and doesn't have time to battle dudes on the net anymore.

I then challenged him to post up 3 songs against my 3 songs and see who makes better music since he not battling no more. After that he started making excuses and you can read them in the thread above, but that's the gist of it.

I gave him an opportunity to post 3 songs and he kept ducking and just wanted to do one song where we both just have feature verses. Basically make it about verses again even though he already turned down AV offer.

So fukk it. I found 3 random songs he on (because he said he doesn't have any solo songs) and will put them against my 3 songs and the Coli will decide who makes better music.

Sccit is the E-40 sounding dude on these 3 songs.

LauderdaleBoss 3 songs (I'm the last verse on the first song)

Yeah so ya'll got 7 days to vote for who makes better music or who's music would you rather listen to again once this shyt is over. Either way just vote and drop ya feedback. Thank you.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LMAO SO U JUST GONE PICK 2 RANDOM JOINTS OF MINE FROM 2013-2014 + HARD HITTAZ .. AND TO TOP IT OFF U POST THE OLDER ONES FIRST?

IT WAS SPOSTA BE HARD HITTAZ VS WORDZ INTRO.. THE 2 TRACKS WE SPITTIN LAST ON.

U AINT SLICK FAM

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
HERE’S THE REAL BATTLE FOLKS

LAST VERSE ON THIS SONG:

VS.

LAST VERSE ON THIS SONG:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This is why everyone in the other thread keeps saying dude is full of shyt. He said his songs from a decade ago were better than this joint AV just posted.

So now when I post those same songs he talking about, he complaining about them being old. (Dude could have picked out his own songs btw but kept ducking)

So fukk it. I'll post a track I did from 7 years ago so dude will stop bytching and moving the goal posts.

So ya'll can listen to whatever song in here ya'll want to and decide for yourself who makes better music.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I won’t lie I fukk with both of y’all @LauderdaleBoss be spitting for real!!!

and I fukk with that style @Sccit has!!! I think I said it in the other thread when he first posted one of those songs his verse was last but should’ve been first. He reminds me of 40 I guess that’s why I fukk with it so much

I’ll vote before the day over. Gonna run them back a few times through the day

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
fukk it I'll be the huckleberry and go first.

Gave LB the edge on the 3 songs posted 2-1

Content was equal, but the intangibles like lyrics, mix, production and etc was more in LB's selection favor. Standout tracks from both in this setting are Kingdom and Hard Hittaz. If Darlin' Darlin was mixed better (vocals mainly) Sccit could have took this. Darlin Darlin KNOCKS!

In regards to Last Wordz and Hard Hittaz, I give the edge to Sccit. Both dope songs, Sccit had the best verse on Hard Hittaz tho (that Klientel cat is nice, he killed those 1st 2 joints/had top billing, so I also took that into factor when deciding on those 3 tracks), track knocks and is the best packaged song in his selection in regards to mix, production, lyrics and etc. Last Wordz is a tunnel classic of course, Kese went off on that shyt though, yall weren't going to deny that man there:wow:. He had the best verse.

I would've gave LB the nod if Uppercut Season or Kingdom were swapped out, his verses there were superior to Sccit's on Hard Hittaz. LB floated on Last Wordz no doubt, but he's ripped shyt harder before.

Best track out of the list of songs posted is Kingdom by far though, wide margin at that, that shyt is still incredible :wow:.

Those are my votes for what was posted in total. Both of yall are nice/can spit imo, just a different contrast of styles.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
fukk it I'll be the huckleberry and go first.

Gave LB the edge on the 3 songs posted 2-1

Content was equal, but the intangibles like lyrics, mix, production and etc was more in LB's selection favor. Standout tracks from both in this setting are Kingdom and Hard Hittaz. If Darlin' Darlin was mixed better (vocals mainly) Sccit could have took this. Darlin Darlin KNOCKS!

In regards to Last Wordz and Hard Hittaz, I give the edge to Sccit. Both dope songs, Sccit had the best verse on Hard Hittaz tho (that Klientel cat is nice, he killed those 1st 2 joints/had top billing, so I also took that into factor when deciding on those 3 tracks), track knocks and is the best packaged song in his selection in regards to mix, production, lyrics and etc. Last Wordz is a tunnel classic of course, Kese went off on that shyt though, yall weren't going to deny that man there:wow:. He had the best verse.

I would've gave LB the nod if Uppercut Season or Kingdom were swapped out, his verses there were superior to Sccit's on Hard Hittaz. LB floated on Last Wordz no doubt, but he's ripped shyt harder before.

Best track out of the list of songs posted is Kingdom by far though, wide margin at that, that shyt is still incredible :wow:.

Those are my votes for what was posted in total. Both of yall are nice/can spit imo, just a different contrast of styles.

:salute:
Appreciate the detailed breakdown breh.
Don't forget to place the vote in the poll tho too. Thank you.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:salute:
Appreciate the detailed breakdown breh.
Don't forget to place the vote in the poll tho too. Thank you.

My vote is in regards to the original scrap as far as Hard Hittaz and Last Wordz. I was kind of stuck on where to go there in regards to the pall, but wanted to clarify since a physical vote is needed. Might need another poll for the overall tracks.:ehh::wow: