***Coli Verzuz*** Who Makes better music (Sccit vs LB)

Who makes better music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
How come I didn't get an @ :mjcry: I like both artists but I got to give it to lb in this one. Also on that note I'm down to take on anybody:manny: @Tflasha I don't think this is the matchup you want though breh:unimpressed:

my bad bro
I mostly tagged cats that were in the previous battle thread with AV and Cstyles and the tunnel be dead sometimes so I be forgetting names :snoop:

@Chip Skylark wanted @Tflasha for next week, but if no one else emerge for you to match up with you can get the winner. All you need is 3 songs. (which I know you have)

but yeah lemme tag some more names and you can add some more if I forgot any.

@producingfire
@Tom Foolery
@franknitty711
@Supa
@BlackDroog
@clanarchy
@FruitOfTheVale
@How Sway?
@JBone4eva
@The Unknown Hype

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
my bad bro
I mostly tagged cats that were in the previous battle thread with AV and Cstyles and the tunnel be dead sometimes so I be forgetting names :snoop:

@Chip Skylark wanted @Tflasha for next week, but if no one else emerge for you to match up with you can get the winner. All you need is 3 songs. (which I know you have)

but yeah lemme tag some more names and you can add some more if I forgot any.

@producingfire
@Tom Foolery
@franknitty711
@Supa
@BlackDroog
@clanarchy
@FruitOfTheVale
@How Sway?
@JBone4eva
@The Unknown Hype

:yeshrug:Im up for all the smoke
Yeah I already know both @Chip Skylark and @Tflasha are dope. It would be an honor to crush whoever wins that one:mjlit:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Better is relative, so for that reason I can't vote on the poll. I wish both artists well much like @bigrodthe1 said.

:martin:

I mean I guess I could feel where you coming from, but nobody has ever applied this way of thinking to the beat tourneys throughout the years, everyone just votes for what they prefer to listen too whether its the better beat or not sometimes. People know what they like to hear.

but I respect your stance breh. I wish you all the best as well fam. :salute: