The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
"....Meanwhile LeBron, in the last 6 months, has turned the Cavs into the best team in the NBA, in my opinion"

"Tom Brady wanted to play with more good players, so did Manning and Jeter. What is it about NBA stars that are reluctant to play with better players, i just don't get it"

:mjpls:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
"....Meanwhile LeBron, in the last 6 months, has turned the Cavs into the best team in the NBA, in my opinion"

"Tom Brady wanted to play with more good players, so did Manning and Jeter. What is it about NBA stars that are reluctant to play with better players, i just don't get it"

:mjpls:

Cowturd shoulda watched the Grantland special last night.

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
kobe went to 3 str8 finals near the end of his prime.

he used to ride kobe's nuts and shyt on Lebron :heh: Now that Kobe's old, he's switched it up to fit his narrative.

i mean when lebron wasn't winning ALOT of people were kinda shytting on him, ofc your opinion is gunna change when he's winning titles

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
No, that it wasn't his philosophy to team up with other players.

And it shouldn't be. That should be the GMs job to put the talent together. If he can't do that then what the fukk does he have a job for? Dan Patrick asked Sabo some shyt like this last week and he pretty much said what I just said.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Colin full of shyt. This the same white bread that said Lebron wouldn't do shyt coming into the league because he was from a broken home and from the ghetto.

fukk that dude he doesnt no shyt. Tired of these none athletic white boys who ain't never did shyt, but on their ass all day and give dumb as ignorant statements then back track and make shyt up the next day or week.

That b*stard can go to hell and fat ass Unicron Whitlock.