Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
he's hardly had any playoff success throughout his career, he still has less than 10 all-star appearances

he has the worst playoff Winning Percentage In NBA History

Is “he has 8 All-star appearances, but he doesn't have 10” the best you can do? :mjlol:Besides that, the fans vote All-star. Curry got more votes than Lj. :mjlol: Lowry got in over Trillard. :mjlol: 'Melo took an old Billups, the worst b-ball player of all time at the time (J.R.), and a bunch of players who didn't know what offense was, to the Western CF. I repeat,, he's been carrying scrubs to the playoffs his entire career until Dolan decided to tank for the rebuild last season and this one. He's done so in a brutal West for much of his career, and having a dynasty to contend with in the West. If you're carrying scrubs, you will have a bad winning percentage. It's not rocket science. The great Jordan couldn't get out the 1st round without Pippen (who is very overrated, so, don't get me wrong). Put 'Melo with Wade and Bosh, and they win more than twice. He doesn't get punked when guys half his size are guarding him, like Lj did when Barea, Kidd, and Jason Terry guarded him in the '11 Finals. He doesn't get punked by Kawhi twice. He doesn't get stomped, beat down, embarrassed, and swept twice by an old Spurs team (Pop gifted them game 2).

What's Lj's excuse for missing the playoffs twice? What's KD's excuse for missing the playoffs twice, one of which was with RW? What's KD's excuse for having been on a contender for several years and not winning? What's KD's excuse for getting all but swept in the Finals with RW and Harden, and Ibaka, and with Thabo and Perkins playing well? Put 'Melo on that team and they win. He doesn't get punked when guys half his size are guarding him, like KD did when Tony Allen and CP3 guarded him in the 1st and 2nd round. He doesn't get punked by Kawhi. He doesn't lose in 6 to an old Spurs team without Parker. What's CP3's excuse for having been on a contender for several years and not winning? Y'all need to keep 'Melo's name out of your mouths until he loses several times on a contender, or gets punked like Lj and KD did. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
All-star? Pfft. The fans vote All-star. Curry got more votes than Lj. :mjlol: Lowry got in over Trillard. :mjlol: 'Melo took an old Billups, the worst b-ball player of all time at the time (J.R.), and a bunch of players who didn't know what offense was, to the Western CF. I repeat,, he's been carrying scrubs to the playoffs his entire career until Dolan decided to tank for the rebuild last season and this one. He's done so in a brutal West for much of his career, and having a dynasty to contend with in the West. If you're carrying scrubs, you will have a bad winning percentage. It's not rocket science. The great Jordan couldn't get out the 1st round without Pippen (who is very overrated, so, don't get me wrong). Put 'Melo with Wade and Bosh, and they win more than twice. He doesn't get punked when guys half his size are guarding him, like Lj did when Barea, Kidd, and Jason Terry guarded him in the '11 Finals. He doesn't get punked by Kawhi twice. He doesn't get stomped, beat down, embarrassed, and swept twice by an old Spurs team (Pop gifted them game 2).

What's Lj's excuse for missing the playoffs twice? What's KD's excuse for missing the playoffs twice, one of which was with RW? What's KD's excuse for having been on a contender for several years and not winning? What's KD's excuse for getting all but swept in the Finals with RW and Harden, and Ibaka, and with Thabo and Perkins playing well? Put 'Melo on that team and they win. He doesn't get punked when guys half his size are guarding him, like KD did when Tony Allen and CP3 guarded him in the 1st and 2nd round. He doesn't get punked by Kawhi. He doesn't lose in 6 to an old Spurs team without Parker. What's CP3's excuse for having been on a contender for several years and not winning? Y'all need to keep 'Melo's name out of your mouths until he loses several times on a contender, or gets punked like Lj and KD did. :yeshrug:

didn't read

melo trash

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
That's the sign of a weak front office. You don't let players pitch deals and decide who's on the roster. That's why you pay a GM alot of money. It's cool to pitch players during free agency but LeBron is holding the front office hostage with his 1 year deal.

No its not :dahell: and thats not what the players are doing :dahell:

If players dont want to come to a specific city, how is it the front offices fault? The Cavs had trades in place to go after Love with or without lebron, but Love would have said no if it wernt for lebron. They have been trying to trade for Love for years.

And Lebon isnt holding anyone hostage. Cavs have made the deals that they did because they know lebron aint goin anywhere. Neither is Love or Kyrie.

They wouldnt have given away 2 first round picks, Waiters, Wiggins, etc. if they knew it was a gamble. Lebron has assured them he isnt going anywhere, and Love has stated a dozen times hes in CLE for the long haul. Kyrie is on a 5 years contract that hasnt even started yet.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Unicron had the GOAT voice :whew:

Still gives me chills

"You underestimate me Galvatron" :lupe:

Unicron: For a time ... I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron. :manny: But now ... you will witness ... ITS DISMEMBERMENT TOO! :umad: :ufdup:

Galvatron: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :damn: