Colin Kaepernick: "To me, the oppressor isn't going to allow you to vote your way out of your oppres

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree and many folks such as claude anderson have said the same thing. Just voting ain't gonna do it. You have to pull your resources together buy politicians and hold politicians accountable.

Just voting for them and then walking away thinking job is done ain't gonna do it.

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
He's sticking by his convictions and ideals. You can't disparage that.

Nothing wrong with what he's doing. It's his right.

But if you didn't vote and now are shytting yourself and protesting then :dahell:
i agree with your last point

but the first part is definitely not what nikkas in TLR were saying a couple weeks ago or when trump won. if you didnt vote you were a piece of shyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree and many folks such as claude anderson have said the thing. Just voting ain't gonna do it. You have to pull your resources together buy politicians and hold politicians accountable.

Just voting for them and then walking away thinking job is done ain't gonna do it.
This.

Dudes think you can just vote, then walk away. Voting is literally the ground floor.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Kap is going to fukk around and end up on some great grandmother's wall next to MLK and Jesus :wow:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps

Im not sure if you are familiar with actual anarchism but i actually prescribe to most of their belief system but this is not the thread.

Anyway...lucy parsons...what a woman man...her story is amazing

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Then how do you change the system, Kap? :jbhmm:

Just wait until 2040 when cacs aren't the majority? :jbhmm:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Kaepernick said he has received death threats over his protest and was even attacked by President-elect Donald Trump. "Maybe he should find a country that works better for him, let him try, it won't happen," Trump told a conservative Seattle radio talk show in September.
One of the biggest lies white supremacy has ever told.....

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
download
Jesus Christ :pachaha:

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
He's right. It's their system and you'll never get anywhere playing by there rules. They've rigged the game.
That'd like saying we shouldn't put blacks in politics and the judicial system because it's rigged.

Y'all need to stop sweeping ignorance under the rug. Kaep is a summary of young black America. Rebel because of emotional reactions but don't have the intelligence or rationality to actually have a foundation with a goal in mind. This negro is stupid and should be called out