Colin Kaepernick: "To me, the oppressor isn't going to allow you to vote your way out of your oppres

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I agree and many folks such as claude anderson have said the same thing. Just voting ain't gonna do it. You have to pull your resources together buy politicians and hold politicians accountable.

Just voting for them and then walking away thinking job is done ain't gonna do it.

I feel you, I've said on here numerous times that more of us need to build and also practice group economics, but what I don't get is why do most people on here act like we can't do both?? Why is it "don't vote, build". Can't we vote AND build?....

Why do we have to just not vote in order to build? I asked some Tariq stans that and they couldn't give me a real answer

I never understood the "don't vote" stuff, I mean we can vote and build, we dont have to opt out of voting, but a lot of us did that this election:snoop:probably will again in 2018

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
He lives in California, Hillary won that state and the popular vote as well :yeshrug: didn't help hillary at all. But his thing was he didn't like either candidate. I understand his position on this.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That'd like saying we shouldn't put blacks in politics and the judicial system because it's rigged.

Y'all need to stop sweeping ignorance under the rug. Kaep is a summary of young black America. Rebel because of emotional reactions but don't have the intelligence or rationality to actually have a foundation with a goal in mind. This negro is stupid and should be called out

shut the fukk up cac

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
That'd like saying we shouldn't put blacks in politics and the judicial system because it's rigged.

Y'all need to stop sweeping ignorance under the rug. Kaep is a summary of young black America. Rebel because of emotional reactions but don't have the intelligence or rationality to actually have a foundation with a goal in mind. This negro is stupid and should be called out

Need to at least stop putting your faith in dems or repubs though. A real pro black party might not win a presidential election but it can fight your corner and make you heard and that's incredibly important.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yup, just so he can make people feel happy that he voted. Folk in here seriously upset with him for not voting for a woman he has already said he did not support.
if you vote they still get mad. "why did you vote for jil stein its waste of a vote, your just basically voting for trump "....like bytch because i can

a few months ago .."president cant do nothing they sock puppets just vote locally ":patrice:

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Need to at least stop putting your faith in dems or repubs though. A real pro black party might not win a presidential election but it can fight your corner and make you heard and that's incredibly important.
I most definitely don't, but the problem from the jump is that because the black community is so inept at politics that no one feels the need to work for the votes. We don't need a "black party", we just need to vote like everyone else and go for who gives us the best benefit.

And most importantly we need to stop being so ignorant about politics and the logic behind it. How in one thread can Coli bytch about trump being president and in the next day Kaep for not voting. Cognitive dissonance?

How can a nikka want change but not vote for local officials?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
...ehhhhhhh....voting WOULD have kept Trump out. :ld:

j6a4jXa.gif

I say Again.... 13% is still only 13%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :birdman:

Daps
If you didn't vote against Trump in this election I got no time for your shyt, you're part of the problem. fukk Kap :camby:

Trump is literally putting White Supremacists at important government positions in the White House and not even trying to hide it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yup, just so he can make people feel happy that he voted. Folk in here seriously upset with him for not voting for a woman he has already said he did not support.
Turn reps back on :wow:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess they will allow you to sit and kneel during the national anthem as if it matters your way out of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give that man a Nobel Prize for making cacs mad:wow:
He going in the Black Hall of Fame :wow:

more like the clown hall of fame

is it most brehs favorite past time to expound about how bad the system is and offer no 'real' solution or plan of action

we get it....shyt is a mess....ok...now what?
what we gonna do about it?