College Educated Blacks More Likely To Face Discrimination

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Get all the way the fukk outta here with this shyt...
Guaranteed white ppl and others not of our culture see the more educated blacks as more docile and nonthreatening...
More Educated black are "educated" with the oppressors knowledge.. making them assimilate easier into their culture....
The only way educated blacks feel more discriminated against compared to blacks with less ededucation, is because highly educated blacks are around the others more often in their life

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Exactly this. Even though I didn't get my degree I got a college cert and took I.T. in college. They hate people like us. Still gotta take my A+, but been busy trying to get into this shipyard apprenticeship.

source.gif

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Maybe more likely to be aware of it and see between the lines. I don’t play no games at work. I clock in, keep to myself and clock out. I know that it puts me in a precarious place sometimes but I’m willing to make that sacrifice. I don’t have the patience to be playing games with anybody

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Guaranteed white ppl and others not of our culture see the more educated blacks as more docile and nonthreatening...
More Educated black are "educated" with the oppressors knowledge.. making them assimilate easier into their culture....
The only way educated blacks feel more discriminated against compared to blacks with less ededucation, is because highly educated blacks are around the others more often in their life
I get your point and won't pretend like I didn't see these blacks during my time in higher learning that I'm sure planned no hoped to willingly assimilate into white society.

But firstly i disagree on the ownership of the history and theory that education was founded on, especially math and science concentrated. And just cause a cracker designed the first car or gun, don't mean I wouldnt raise one up against them.

Whether on not they see me more or less of a threat with education is mostly inconsequential to me because knowledge is power. In my experience, I've always faced more challenges with whites when I'm doing better (and I know how this gone read) and entering there safe spaces. Similar to the swole brother always getting tried, no one wastes time challenging the manhood and resolve of a frail bum insignificant.

Crackers want to take pity on you, or blame you as the source of your struggles, it gives them a sense of power and superiority. They still look down on you, but your less of a challenge to their belief system because you're where they think, want, and believe you should be. The moment they have to look at you outside this role, that extra scrutiny/discrimination begins, because it disrupts their view of you as unequal.

In closing, I feel sorry for them folks that actual think they can ever assimilate as equals. They're fooling themselves, they're lost (hopefully temporarily).

This ain't at you breh.
shyt is a constant struggle, got to stay on your toes in corp USA to get what you want the way you want.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Dead serious breh.
full

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul; he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me ( :dame: ) .

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The stories I could tell. Suffice it to say there is NO racist like the ones that reside in higher education.
Id like to hear a thread on this brehette

Always wondered why they pushed ADHD medicine so hard on boys esp black boys...

They tried to do that shyt w me and my pops was like nah....

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Truth .I will detail my experiences so far .Never thought this country was so ignorant.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
This seems like a good thread to address it brehs what do you think about this situation.

I have an English Professor from India and she had everyone meet her this week to discuss grades. Anyway this one comment has stuck with me since our meeting. She told me "Your Mother should be proud she raised a respectable man, You're not aggressive or combative"

And I don't know if it was a :mjpls: comment or if maybe another student had been arguing with her

Id like to hear a thread on this brehette

Always wondered why they pushed ADHD medicine so hard on boys esp black boys...

They tried to do that shyt w me and my pops was like nah....

When I was in college trying to get into the IT field in the late 00's I had a teacher that gave a different syllabus than the one that was online so when I got to the class I didn't know he had his "own book" that we had to buy not the one the school carried. So when i didnt have the book he asked me if I could afford it or if I was on public assistance in front of the class.:dwillhuh:

I was ready to knock his old ass out and I was salty because I didn't want to buy his book because I wouldn't be able to sell that shyt after the semester:shaq2:

I told him I just didn't get it yet and he was like are you sure you can afford it. After that brehs I was like F this IT shyt, I got my degree anyway but went into blue collar work instead.

I think he's dead now though:manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think you're giving white people too much credit if you think they can even be bothered to tell the difference between an educated black person and noneducated one.

listen, cuz this might be seem a bit off topic but...
I learned at a young age not to have too close of a relationship with white folks who want to be "invited to BBQ":rudy: i hate that saying that but hear me out.

Even the so called woke white person who grew up around black people still treats us all like one uniform demographic. I've seen white folks get invited to church and try to dap up old church ladies as if they think they can relate to her because they like nicki minaj.:snoop:
i literally had to tell a white guy, hey those ladies are 80s years old, stop asking them if they heard that new Drake. :dahell:

They think they understand black people even though the thought never occurs to them that not every black person acts like their 20 and 30 year old black friends. Not everybody grew up on 106th and park, some people grew up on soul train.:dahell:

There are such a thing as black people over the age of 30 who don't know who the fukk ASAP ferg is, and that doesn't make them a square either. You might see me clown one of my homeboys, but he's supposed to know that. that 45 year old over there, he supposed to know George Clinton and Marvin Gaye is.

Anyways my point is, white people don't know shyt about black people to be treating one black more threatening than another at least when it comes to strangers.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I think you're giving white people too much credit if you think they can even be bothered to tell the difference between an educated black person and noneducated one.

listen, cuz this might be seem a bit off topic but...
I learned at a young age not to have too close of a relationship with white folks who want to be "invited to BBQ":rudy: i hate that saying that but hear me out.

Even the so called woke white person who grew up around black people still treats us all like one uniform demographic. I've seen white folks get invited to church and try to dap up old church ladies as if they think they can relate to her because they like nicki minaj.:snoop:
i literally had to tell a white guy, hey those ladies are 80s years old, stop asking them if they heard that new Drake. :dahell:

They think they understand black people even though the thought never occurs to them that not every black person acts like their 20 and 30 year old black friends. Not everybody grew up on 106th and park, some people grew up on soul train.:dahell:

There are such a thing as black people over the age of 30 who don't know who the fukk ASAP ferg is, and that doesn't make them a square either. You might see me clown one of my homeboys, but he's supposed to know that. that 45 year old over there, he supposed to know George Clinton and Marvin Gaye is.

Anyways my point is, white people don't know shyt about black people to be treating one black more threatening than another at least when it comes to strangers.

I get u...
But that's not all the way true...
"Joe blow black guy" who wears a suit everyday, except casual fridays when he wears a button up and slacks... went to college.... doesnt have the typical black man sounding voice...
A white man will know the difference between him and the black dude who never left the hood.

They know the difference in broad strokes like that...
The more assimilated u become as a black man... the broader those strokes of the brush become...
Being in these institutions is being wrapped in the white mans system even further...
Let's talk about how educated blacks think they are better than non-educated blacks ...
Sounds familiar? Yes... cause white ppl think they are better than blacks

Last edited: