Colorado brehs, now that they decriminalized mushrooms you should learn how to grow them yourselves, its so easy and pretty cheap. Come in here!

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Colorado brehs, we made it! :blessed:

After trying the true gift of the gods last year I knew I needed to do it again. I went on YouTube and started a journey that changed my life. What I didn't realize was how easy it was and it has no smell so no nosy ass neighbors.

Start with this video

You can get spores here
Or
Or

You can get an all in one grow bags here

I would still recommend getting the bulk substrate materials from the video to put down a casing layer. You can get all of those from Amazon.

you can get monotubs here or Amazon.

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS WATCH FOR CONTAMINATION. DO NOT OPEN A CONTAMINATED MONOTUB IN YOUR HOUSE, GO OUTSIDE. TRY TO BE STERILE EVERY TIME YOU HAVE TO INTERRACT WITH THE MUSHROOMS. here is a contamination guide video, but you should still Google it. Contamination is pretty easy to avoid as long as you are sterile. But opening a contaminated grow in your house can impact future grows.

It's time to elevate your mind colorado brehs.

Disclaimer: out of state brehs do with what you will with this information. Psychedelics mushrooms are illegal in most of the United States and the world. This shyt can get you arrested, I do not condone out of state brehs doing using these sources to have the time of their lives.

:hubie:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Holy moly, been wanting to trip again for years, but now, idk. Might be too far advanced in age smh. Had a lot of fun but remember mescaline was more vivid

Growing em seems dope tho. Had a crop of reefer lost to whiteflies recently, derailed the whole shyt but I'm all about that diy

Genos

Superstar
Daps
What's going on in life where you gotta take mushrooms? :dahell:
Mushrooms are better and safer than weed. Many of my trips I would put in the best days of my life. They help you connect, they help you love, and most importantly they help you see cool shyt depending on what you take. It is one of the most natural things you can do. :blessed: Plus you can make new neuron pathways in your brain.

After taking mushrooms you will see how demonic drugs lime alcohol are.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Holy moly, been wanting to trip again for years, but now, idk. Might be too far advanced in age smh. Had a lot of fun but remember mescaline was more vivid

Growing em seems dope tho. Had a crop of reefer lost to whiteflies recently, derailed the whole shyt but I'm all about that diy
It's not hard breh. And if you grow ones like penis envies and albino penis envies you will have some vivid visuals.

Last edited:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Mushrooms are better and safer than weed. Many of my trips I would put in the best days of my life. They help you connect, they help you love, and most importantly they help you see cool shyt depending on what you take. It is one of the most natural things you can do. :blessed: Plus you can make new neuron pathways in your brain.

After taking mushrooms you will see how demonic drugs lime alcohol are.
:duck:
I know a nikka that took mushrooms ONCE and he was never the same after that. Went to the loony house and all. Never heard weed doing that to anyone

parallax

Superstar
Daps
can you cook with mushrooms? that scene from a very brady movie has stuck with me for years