Colorado brehs, now that they decriminalized mushrooms you should learn how to grow them yourselves, its so easy and pretty cheap. Come in here!

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
I've wanted to grow my own gourmet mushrooms for a while. I started a year or 2 ago but I collected my own spores and they all my BRF jars got contaminated. I believe I know exactly what the issue was but I started other farming endeavors so that's currently where my attention is. Maybe next year I'll get back into it when I have everything streamlined with my plants. But I fully encourage ya'll to get into it. Amazing hobby and possible business endeavor . Fun to learn. There's a guy Myc Tyson who has made a whole business out of selling spores, spawn, substrate, etc.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I always wanted to grow em wit my weed but I grow monster trees and they might have to fight for the light
You may need more humidity than what you get in a weed grow but you can also just use a monotub for humidity. You just need ambient light so as long as a little light comes through you'd be good

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
:duck:
I know a nikka that took mushrooms ONCE and he was never the same after that. Went to the loony house and all. Never heard weed doing that to anyone
I have, you never know how a substance will affect you. I know a nikka that hit some weed back in college and he lost his mind, he rarely even speaks. He acts like Radio now…

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Gotdamn yea they'll fukk my trees up and unless I veg for a long time...how long til they harvest?
About 2-3 weeks after you colonize your bag, its about a 6 week process total from start to finish. Just get a monotub, you can put it in the same room with no issues. It's just a mini greenhouse for your shrooms. The extra humidity from your weed grow can help with your monotub as well.