Colts need to sell high on Jacoby Brissett. Trade him now

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
He's already shown me more than Bridgewater ever has. He should be worth at least a 2nd rnd pick.

Hell, some people are even suggesting trading Luck and building around Jacoby :mindblown:

Pagano still sucks doe.

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
Lol, I hate Bridgewater and still think this post is a total joke. Remember when brissett was useless in the 2 games with the pats last season? Remember when he hit the Cardinals and bears defenders in stride in overtime?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Lol, I hate Bridgewater and still think this post is a total joke. Remember when brissett was useless in the 2 games with the pats last season? Remember when he hit the Cardinals and bears defenders in stride in overtime?
Check down Teddy is a nice guy, but damn he's overrated. Brissett has a fukkin cannon and he's being held back by incompetent coaches.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He's already shown me more than Bridgewater ever has. He should be worth at least a 2nd rnd pick.

Hell, some people are even suggesting trading Luck and building around Jacoby :mindblown:

Pagano still sucks doe.

You mean the colts better trade Luck... :mjlol:

2012 Draft class QBs official bust brehs :mjlol:

Except Russ Wilson :mjgrin:

broller

Veteran
Daps

I don't. When did the Bears ever play Brissett?