Colts need to sell high on Jacoby Brissett. Trade him now

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why the comparison to Teddy tho? what about bortles, hoyer, mccown, cutler, palmer,
I actually like Teddy too. I think he needs to step up a little bit more and not play as safe as he did before. But I think he can be a solid starter in this league.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Probably because Sam Bradford and Case Keenum ain’t chit.
if Bradford can stay healthy he's pretty good. A definite starter for sure.

But can you really rely on him to finish a season? I don't think so anymore, but he does have the talent.

Keenum is meh....

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goff does not have Luck's mobility. Luck took the worst roster to a afc title gm.
Jared makes better decision and will have better accuracy. Goff might win 2 SBs in LA with that D. A year from now Luck will still have problems with his shoulder while Watson is taking the Texas to the playoffs and you'll be asking about rebuilding without him.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, I hate Bridgewater and still think this post is a total joke. Remember when brissett was useless in the 2 games with the pats last season? Remember when he hit the Cardinals and bears defenders in stride in overtime?

Remember when he was a rookie?:gucci:

He was 3rd string, got no reps with the starters, and got thrown in early in the season. You expected him to light it up?

He's had no offseason with the Colts, had to learn a new playbook/verbage, and has looked good. He had the arm, mobility, presence, IQ, and leadership. If you watch him play it's evident.

Jets need to make that call after the season is over.