Companies cutting ties with NRA...

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
SB4RNQODRA7I5JLPIXIRIHLBNE.jpg

Three major companies — Enterprise Holdings, First National Bank of Omaha and the cybersecurity giant Symantec have ended co-branding partnerships with the National Rifle Association as a #BoycottNRA social media movement picks up steam.

Enterprise is the parent company of three car-rental brands: Enterprise, Alamo and National. The arrangement that offered discounts to NRA members was discontinued Thursday.

First National Bank of Omaha, one of the country’s largest privately held banks, announced the end of a credit-card co-branding deal with the NRA. The bank had issued what its ads described as the “Official Credit Card of the NRA,” according to the Omaha World-Herald. The Visa card offered 5 percent back on gas and sporting goods store purchases and a $40 bonus card.

On Friday, Symantec announced in a terse statement on Twitter that it had also ended its discount program with the gun-rights organization. The company, which provides cybersecurity solutions worldwide, had been offering discounts on Norton anti-virus and malware protection, cutting prices on its premium package from $110 to $48 for NRA members.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-movement-gains-steam/?utm_term=.1bb41b971c9f

Angry Amazon users protest company’s partnership with NRATV after school shooting

Civil was part II in Amerikkka coming up REAL soon.

These NRA cacs believe having a gun is a birthright. They are going to go to war over this shyt.

Keep your eyes open.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Low Quality Posting
How is the NRA racist? People keep saying that, but they never have any evidence to back it up.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Overt? No.

Indifferent to AA issues in gun affairs? Yes.

I haven't seen that, but I'm open to hearing any evidence or instances you may have. From what I see, they give a platform on their network to promote black gun ownership, and facilitate the discussion of concerns and issues black gun owners have.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps