Reppin
Unknown Side Effects

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Only for white folk in Amerikkka.

As much as it pains me, the NRA is the largest and most effective organization for protecting the 2nd Amendment. They are indifferent at best and hostile at worst to our issues, but in preserving the overall right, we are able to take advantage of whatever small openings exist, even though they exist only incidentally for us.

If the 2nd Amendment goes, either de facto (which is already the case in many states like NJ and NY) or de jure, then we definitely have no opening to secure the means to defend ourselves.

I'm not caping for the NRA, I am not a member because of what they did with the Castile case, but I will not provide any support to their opponents in the anti-gun crowd.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
As much as it pains me, the NRA is the largest and most effective organization for protecting the 2nd Amendment. They are indifferent at best and hostile at worst to our issues, but in preserving the overall right, we are able to take advantage of whatever small openings exist, even though they exist only incidentally for us.

If the 2nd Amendment goes, either de facto (which is already the case in many states like NJ and NY) or de jure, then we definitely have no opening to secure the means to defend ourselves.

I'm not caping for the NRA, I am not a member because of what they did with the Castile case, but I will not provide any support to their opponents in the anti-gun crowd.

I'm not giving the NRA NO credit for shyt.

Daps
Why do we blame the NRA? Are they a bunch of nuts? Yes. And I'm sure there are all types of hate groups in it. But everyone is mad at them because they influence elected Congressmen by PAYING THEM. And it's LEGAL. We live in a country where an entity like the NRA, Big Oil, Big Tobacco, Big Pharma, the Koch Bros or whoever has deep pockets can make "contributions" to legislators and influence them to vote their way. How is that a democracy?

America is for sale to the highest bidder. THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

Only thing I would add is, that is by design. Its an outlet for the Bankers/Globalist etc to have politicians in their pockets until they're no longer needed for their purposes in further the entrenchment into America. (Since the foundation really)

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I'm not giving the NRA NO credit for shyt.

What other organization can corral the support to make sure gun rights are respected? There are organizations like GOA and stuff like that but I don't think they're any better on racial issues.

We have NAAGA and a few orgs like that but they are not nearly large enough to exert the political pressure and mobilize support by themselves to ensure gun rights are upheld.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

DWwscikWAAA7nQu.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
How is the NRA racist? People keep saying that, but they never have any evidence to back it up.
They'll send lawyers to defend white NRA members in self-defense cases but if you a Black or Jewish member good luck Chuck. That's why Black NRA members are called c00ns cause the organization doesn't even have their back.