Corporate Dems think ADOS = Russian bots. White leftists now think ADOS = corporate Dem/media tactic

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yeah. I don't think Jimmy Dore my favorite lib pundit or Tulsi Gabbard my favorite lib candidate have addressed it either...... DNC is in for a rude awakening...:wow:

All they have to say is they support a study....but they scared as shiit. I'm not even saying outright ADOS Reparations support is a winning formula for any candidate but supporting a study is a way to approach it.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
People have tried to point out the problems with #ADOS being an online movement and the need for grassroots activism, supporters don't wanna hear it, and now we're seeing real life ramifications. The movement just needs to make some real world presence and this kinda shyt can die down. The conference in October can be a seminal moment but it's too far away to sit idly by.

All I did was doubt someone like Roland Martin was teaming up with Pan Africanists. You gotta stop reaching and being so reactionary breh.

We have a real world presence. nikkas act like Tone and Yvette just hide behind cameras all day. They get out into public.

They had a conference a few months ago at Simmons College for the Angela Project and there will be an ADOS conference this summer.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue that the movement needs to resolve is in mapping out an actual political roadmap for how you will get x number of votes required to implement the program.

The difficulty is that the benefits of the policy, by definition, are restricted to a very small percentage of the electorate and the overall cost will presumably be at least a trillion dollars (correct me if I’m wrong). And when you start talking about that kind of money, arguments based on morality will fall on deaf ears.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
We have a real world presence. nikkas act like Tone and Yvette just hide behind cameras all day. They get out into public.

They had a conference a few months ago at Simmons College for the Angela Project and there will be an ADOS conference this summer.

nobody watching them videos. Views low as hell :mjlol:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
The Astroturfing is everywhere

Every side has fake users/sockpuppets, the way certain movements are and certain subjects are pushed is artificial as shyt. And how news is about chasing going viral

You can see how forced it is when our leaders and black voices/establishment try to get all the black people go one direction and it backfires, then they start calling everyone names for not following them.
what does Astroturfing mean?

truth2you

All Star
Daps
This is a beautiful thing, how can yall not see it!

When you have real grassroots movements, the people who were the voices previously get worried because that means its over for them!

The reason why this movement is scary is because no one took it serious, so no one even tried to study it, but once you do you realize our argument is a strong on. It's sad to say, but Yvette, and Antonio, changed things using the internet. The internet allowed them to talk to people, no need to read an article or book, and they are speaking regular for anyone to understand. Plus, people are doing worse then before, so their EARS are ready to hear!

Pandoras box is open, you can't close it now! The more people go against this, they are sealing their fate out of politics. It's no different from the civil rights movements where EVERYONE was going against blacks, but now none of those people are praised, or even remembered for anything good they did!

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
The more traction ADOS gains, the clearer it will become to black ADOS that the two primary wings of political ideology in America - conservatism and liberalism - are fundamentally indistinguishable on the issue of ending white supremacy. :francis:

No matter which wing, it's the same bird :wow:

Daps

I didnt kno yvette a dr

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
It's just interesting that the whole "ADOS" term just popped up out of nowhere on the internet all at the same time. Like I know the coli recycles material from social media and vice versa but I remember when the term was first started to get used on the coli , I also seen people in YouTube comments advocating for the use of it.

A lot of people didn't realize this was a sentiment that had been brewing for a long time. The problem was no one was really out there saying it loud and unapologetically and had the right information to back it up. I think for a lot of ADOS like myself it made perfect sense once it was put in context. The issue now is you have a lot of dishonest people not really trying to understand what the context is for various reasons and slandering it.

I think the political climate catapulted it, it's still not big but it's visible. which is a big jump from an obscure corner of the internet movement.

I agree though that the sentiment has been brewing. when it started popping up heavy on here I remembered a topic made in 2015 with the same sentiments without the ADOS moniker

really interesting to go back and read this Who else here is MIDDLE PASSAGE BLACK

first post in that topic
It sounds like divide and conquer mentality but this isn't my intention; I feel like there is something different or special, admirable, proud, about being a 5th generation black american.

All the stories about slavery, 'share'cropping, Jim Crow, migration north, marching, dying, learning, rising, etc

That shyt isn't "our ancestors" that is MY great great grandfather, and grandfather, and grandfather. shyt, my mother was part of an integrating class of Gary West HS. So, I take serious pride in where we are because my family built America. And we didn't get paid for it.

It bothers me when others who were not TRULY part of OUR struggle take advantage of the blood we shed. this to me is African migrants, the lgbt community, Canadians, etc

Brehs from Nigeria, you didn't shed blood for this. my family tree did. and I KNOW this for a fact because my family is charted back to slave or daughter of slave by PHOTO.

Your thoughts on this opinion?