Could Brock beat all the former Black champions in a legit fight?

Could Brock Lesnar beat all former black Champions in a legit fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Some of these fukking replies :mjlol:

Brock is a fukking NCAA champion, former UFC champion and a dude who has no right being as quick as he is. Lashley would probably give him the best fight but I’d still put my money on Brock

Henry is a legitimate colossus in terms of pure strength but that doesn’t translate to punching power, nikka would need to bearhug him or some shyt

Rock :mjlol: don’t make me laugh, he’s roided up to the max and would probably tear a quad or a tricep in the first grapple

Booker gave Batista that work in a backstage fight in 2005 but Brock is a whole other ball game

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
prime mark henry using his full strength is tearing that fukkboi limb from limb if they saw eachother in a dark alley :what:

not talking some sanctioned mma fight

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
In just regular fights, non mma or boxing, non wrestling:

Sorry Kofi :sadbron:

Rocky would lose, he'd tear something.

Bobby would knock his ass out

Booker T been to jail, he'd win

He might beat Mark much as i hate to say.

Big E looks like he likes to fight so I think he would win. I feel like he would go into a rage if you piss him off.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Overeem is one of the best kickboxers of all time, and Brock was coming back from nearly dying because of diverticulitis. The only person on that list that has a chance of not getting murdered by Brock is Lashley.

Yeah that fight was Brock in his dark days. Dude could not go like he did during UFC 100 due to that illness. So it was a easy win for Overeem.

Overeem during his Pride FC days tho:whew:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Not saying Brock would wash Lashley or anyone else but he wasn't his full potential in the UFC because of his diverticulitis.

Imagine if he was 100%. :damn:

With that saying it would be close between those two I couldn't pick a winner and would just enjoy the carnage. :mjgrin:

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
200.gif

Lashley was a Marine, Mark seems like he'd turn into a DBZ character if you piss him off enough, and Booker was a whole street nikka from Houston.

Watching or being between any of them confrontations would legit have me :lupe:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
3 guys have a legit shoot background.
1 was literally the strongest in the world.
Don't know Booker/Rock's amateur history but I'm sure they can fight.

If this is 1 on 1. Brock.

6 on 1? Come on :mjlol:

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Some of these fukking replies :mjlol:

Brock is a fukking NCAA champion, former UFC champion and a dude who has no right being as quick as he is. Lashley would probably give him the best fight but I’d still put my money on Brock

Henry is a legitimate colossus in terms of pure strength but that doesn’t translate to punching power, nikka would need to bearhug him or some shyt

Rock :mjlol: don’t make me laugh, he’s roided up to the max and would probably tear a quad or a tricep in the first grapple

Booker gave Batista that work in a backstage fight in 2005 but Brock is a whole other ball game

Brock was never taught how to properly take a punch. There were rumors that he didn't want his training partners hitting him in the face, and his reactions during his fights attest to this. Brock outstruck couture who wasn't known for striking and was 40 plus yo. Other than that he used his wrestling and strength to pin dudes down. That's all he's got:manny:

Meanwhile lashley has outstruck and tkod numerous dudes. Longer and more diverse resume. Wrestling is all brock has.