Could Brock beat all the former Black champions in a legit fight?

Could Brock Lesnar beat all former black Champions in a legit fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Brock never did anything to really put himself back at peak since diverticulitis. That bobby would make lesnar food in a shoot.
before this recent shoulder injury.
As lash has the pedigree skill actualization and experience.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You forgot Ron Simmons

Ron simmins lacks rhe shoot pedigree.
Yet ferocity wise and bar room brawl slick wise maybe.
Except brock pedigree would be arguably be too much for simmons.

Art Barr

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bobby Lashly could give him a fight.However what drug testing are we talking about :jbhmm:

Ill-Yaz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Shelton can slap him and Riddle around

Enough of this Shelton being anything more than a midcarder talk.

I dont know where you got this idea that he is some straight shooter lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Him training Lesnar..slapping Jericho around in that brawl....putting nyggas on their back in hilarious speed.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ron simmins lacks rhe shoot pedigree.
Yet ferocity wise and bar room brawl slick wise maybe.
Except brock pedigree would be arguably be too much for simmons.

Art Barr
You hit him in the body and that big nygga will crumble.

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I'm seeing alot of people here say Lashley would beat Lesnar, sorry but that ain't happening. Lesnar would win based off the size difference which is something people don't realize.

Lashley is not a naturally big guy. When he wrestled in college, he weighed in at 177 lbs. He didn't bulk up until after he stopped actually wrestling, then bulked up like a body builder. That's why if you watched Lashley in MMA, you would see that his stamina was absolute dogshyt. Because he's a natural middleweight in a bulked up HW body. Meanwhile, Lesnar has always been a HW his whole career going back to college. He's never weighed less than 265 lbs.

If you know anything about professional fighting, you would know that weight classes exist for a reason. You really think a natural middleweight is beating a natural heavyweight? :usure:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm seeing alot of people here say Lashley would beat Lesnar, sorry but that ain't happening. Lesnar would win based off the size difference which is something people don't realize.

Lashley is not a naturally big guy. When he wrestled in college, he weighed in at 177 lbs. He didn't bulk up until after he stopped actually wrestling, then bulked up like a body builder. That's why if you watched Lashley in MMA, you would see that his stamina was absolute dogshyt. Because he's a natural middleweight in a bulked up HW body. Meanwhile, Lesnar has always been a HW his whole career going back to college. He's never weighed less than 265 lbs.

If you know anything about professional fighting, you would know that weight classes exist for a reason. You really think a natural middleweight is beating a natural heavyweight? :usure:

Roy jones jr
Sam langford

Would like a word with you.
Next in real time brock suffered from diverticulitis.

Plus never re-ramped.
So trying the physiological roadmap is not really of value in this discussion.
As we have seen cain velasquez flabby as all fukk.
Also body brock as well.

Not to mention brock lost to simple fundies.
such as block kick as well.

You tried but you not as well studied as you think.

Art Barr

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Roy jones jr
Sam langford
Roy is one of the greatest fighters to ever live, he's the exception to the rule. And even then, he beat a guy in John Ruiz where the skills were such a wide gap between the 2. An A level smaller fighter could beat a C level bigger fighter.

Lashley isn't Roy and Lesnar ain't Ruiz, so that doesn't apply here

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You hit in the body and that big nygga will crumble.

Simmons would beast through some body shots.
As brock after diverticulitis. Also was not gifted as a savy slick based striker.
before brock could capitalize on a centralized body attack gameplan.
As simmons is/was conditioned to rumble from playing nt at fsu.
Simmons was bodying dr death at oklahoma.
as a sophomore if i remember right.

Brock would have a clear advantage against simmons in a shoot.
Simply because brock was an actual professional level trained fighter.
Coupled with being a bonafide ncaa division i champion.
Whereas simmons never had a shoot background of note. From a grassroots untrained background to equal brock lesnar.
Similar to brock not having the pedigree in mat or shoot as a ncaa div i champion. To see kurt angle an actual olympic champion. Who beat arguably the best grappler in international comp and olympic history for that time.

on the matt regardless of the size or strength difference brock had.

Art Barr

Roy is one of the greatest fighters to ever live, he's the exception to the rule. And even then, he beat a guy in John Ruiz where the skills were such a wide gap between the 2. An A level smaller fighter could beat a C level bigger fighter.

Lashley isn't Roy and Lesnar ain't Ruiz, so that doesn't apply here

Go look up sam langford sir.
Like i said.

You think you well studied. Yet you not.
If you were you would know who sam langford is/was.

Art Barr

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Brock was never taught how to properly take a punch. There were rumors that he didn't want his training partners hitting him in the face, and his reactions during his fights attest to this. Brock outstruck couture who wasn't known for striking and was 40 plus yo. Other than that he used his wrestling and strength to pin dudes down. That's all he's got:manny:

Meanwhile lashley has outstruck and tkod numerous dudes. Longer and more diverse resume. Wrestling is all brock has.

In all seriousness, what kind of competition did Lashley have in his MMA career? I think he faced Bob Sapp early on, but was he facing the level of heavyweight competition that Brock faced?

I think Shelton can slap him

Not a surprising response from such a shytposter like yourself. Shelton is probably the correct answer given his history with Brock and how often they legitimately wrestled each other in college. Lashley would probably put up a good fight, but as someone pointed out earlier, Brock is such a freak athlete that he'd probably destroy most of the roster in a shoot fight in a matter of minutes.

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know some MMA fans would disagree, but Bobby's got a good shot to beat him. Brock definitely fought and beat tougher competition, but it's one of those 'styles make fights' things.

Brock always looked great against people with shyt wrestling backgrounds. Guys he could take down easily.

Anyone with enough wrestling to keep it standing made Brock look foolish standing (Overeem, Cain, Carwin). Brock's not gonna take Lashley down easily, if at all. And Brock's striking is horrendous, so I think Bobby's got the edge there.

But they are both big powerful mofos so punchers chance always applies either way.

All other guys he takes down and beats easily.