Could the best WNBA team beat the average HS team?

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Lets say the best WNBA team in history played an average male varsity hs team who do you think would win? :patrice:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
My old HS Varsity team would destroy them :whew:
We were loaded af tho :ohlawd: 3 ESPN top 100, one kid still in school is top 3 in his class, one lead his team in scoring as a Freshman in the Big 10, another as a sophomore now is ppg and apg leader for an AAC team :dead:
I was like fukk this eventually and just focused on Track :heh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Probably not, the average HS team still plays the very best teams at times. Look at the Iolani classic, they do a tourney where the host state of Hawaii has some of their local teams which are very average playing against the absolute best teams in the country. They get washed most of the time but sometimes they keep it close and sometimes they pull off the upset.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
In soccer, women national teams often faced and got demolished by high school aged boys team.

Not sure if it applies here. If it's an average HS team in bumblefukk with no top recruits and full of unathletic white boys, then maybe.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A good WNBA team would kill an "average" high school team.

The problem is that your average high school team plays stupid as fukk. Hell, even a lot of "good" teams play stupid. The woman's team would have a strong game plan, run plays, hit their shots, not make stupid errors...they'd control the game.

However, a strong, elite high school boys team that had talent, height, and played smart should beat them, I think. Like one of the nationally ranked schools.

In soccer, women national teams often faced and got demolished by high school aged boys team.

Not sure if it applies here. If it's an average HS team in bumblefukk with no top recruits and full of unathletic white boys, then maybe.

You're talking about the U17/U15 NATIONAL boy's teams or professional development squads. :martin:

That team would wash a lot of MEN'S college squads. :pachaha:

And I think most of those matches are scrimmages where the pros aren't playing to win, they're shaking off rust and experimenting with lineups and shyt. Though I think a good U17 team would beat the WNT in a real match too, it would just be closer.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Yeah Uconn plays against random dudes in practice.

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
People in this thread are tripping.

If you think professional WNBA players couldn't beat a average regular high school varsity team :mjlol:, the average high school baller really isn't that great. You guys truly have no idea how much skill it takes to become a professional athlete.

You nikkas are so deluded on here I swear

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Probably not, the average HS team still plays the very best teams at times. Look at the Iolani classic, they do a tourney where the host state of Hawaii has some of their local teams which are very average playing against the absolute best teams in the country. They get washed most of the time but sometimes they keep it close and sometimes they pull off the upset.

THE BEST HS TEAMS
CANT SHOOT LIKE THE BEST WNBA TEAM IN HISTORY.

THE AVERAGE TEAM WOULD GET DESTROYED.
:devil:
:evil: