Could the best WNBA team beat the average HS team?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

YOURE REALLY OVER ESTIMATING THE AVERAGE KIDS.

THEIR D IS TRASH
AND JUMP SHOTS ARE SHAKY.

AVERAGE FEMALE COLLEGE BALLER IS HORRIBLE.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE BEST OF THE BEST.
:devil:
:evil:

What is the average we're talking about, like which state are we using and which class of basketball? Cause the average Class AA NY team is washing them, those are schools with 900+ students (the one near me has 2000+). These are schools that have guards that are 6'0+ and big men that are 6'5+.

I'm not at all over estimating the average HS player, the average athleticism of a 15-18 year old kid is higher than WNBA players. The gap in fundamentals is overstated, because the gap in athleticism can effect a lot of the skills the women have.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A lot of high school teams are damn near all white in suburban communities and middle america, so they would get washed

People need to learn what the word average means. Your average team is not from any type of metro scene. Your average team is small town 10,000-20,000 population.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On average, the HS team is gonna be far more athletic than the WNBA, so I gotta give them the edge even though the women will be more skilled. The women aren't gonna be used the ppl flying at them with that length & speed
Besides, once the HS team realizes that that the women can't run or jump, they're just gonna start jumping over them at the rim
Its like in college you'd see regular pick up ballers playing with nikkas on the football team. Even tho the football nikka has no skill, he could still make it tough for regular pick up guy cuz he's that much more athletic. His speed/strenght covers his lack of skill

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
A lot of high school teams are damn near all white in suburban communities and middle america, so they would get washed

People need to learn what the word average means. Your average team is not from any type of metro scene. Your average team is small town 10,000-20,000 population.

The "average" would actually be from the largest states then if you're going by population, the average teams from Texas, California, NY, Illinois, Florida....

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
On average, the HS team is gonna be far more athletic than the WNBA, so I gotta give them the edge even though the women will be more skilled. The women aren't gonna be used the ppl flying at them with that length & speed
Besides, once the HS team realizes that that the women can't run or jump, they're just gonna start jumping over them at the rim
Its like in college you'd see regular pick up ballers playing with nikkas on the football team. Even tho the football nikka has no skill, he could still make it tough for regular pick up guy cuz he's that much more athletic. His speed/strenght covers his lack of skill

Played pickup at USC with football players quite a few times. Bruhs could barely dribble and shoot sometimes. But seeing those 6'4" 300lb lineman move so quick was :damn:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all underestimate the skill of WNBA players
Ain't no teen guarding maya moote
She's gonna have to score off pure skill because she's not gonna have the size/athleticisim advantage that she always has in the WNBA. Now I'm seeing this as some young nikkas at the park playing against some old heads. Yea old heads got all the moves & shyt, but to the young nikkas, they're gonna be moving in slow motion

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

Played pickup at USC with football players quite a few times. Bruhs could barely dribble and shoot sometimes. But seeing those 6'4" 300lb lineman move so quick was :damn:

This is so true.

I went to Upenn and even playing with football players was just a miserable experience for me.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
People in this thread are tripping.

If you think professional WNBA players couldn't beat a average regular high school varsity team :mjlol:, the average high school baller really isn't that great. You guys truly have no idea how much skill it takes to become a professional athlete.

You nikkas are so deluded on here I swear

Hyperbole doesn't win arguments.

Physical deficiency is still ok the table here.