Could you date a person that's slightly slow or not smart?

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
All of my exes were slow. Each and every one of them. :pacspit:
Seems like you have a type:troll:

I have done it. It is so frustrating. I once went on a nature walk with an ex and he kept trying to point out animals. Nan thing he pointed out was an animal. :mjlol:

Him: LOOK! There is a fish :krs:
Me: That's a leaf.:youngsabo:
Him: LOOK at the bird.:krs:
Me: That's a plastic bag. :heh:
Him: No it's a bird. It's red!:krs:
Me: It's a red plastic bag. :mjpls:
Him: Ohhhhh:deadmanny:

full

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Not for all but I've noticed some of my "not so bright" ex's being the best looking one's, definitely above average. They are usually clever or slick mouthed, which I assumed came from not needing much in life as their looks made life easier. It was usually small bits of knowledge you'd find out they didn't know and be like :wtf:, then her pretty face takes her clothes off a crazy body and it's like ":noah:i'll teach her basic world happenings a little at a time, fukk it"

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
So I'm not saying full retard. I'm saying you can tell they're a little slow by things they say. Or can't articulate themselves very well. Let's say you get along real well with them but they have this one flaw. Not saying sex. I mean an actual relationship
Yeah, I could if she was aware of her shortcomings. If not, :scust:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
done that, you look like an a$$hole correcting shyt all the time
You really do. I did that shyt just to mess with my ex. I remember my ex told me she had to Google some of the shyt id say while we talked. :russ: saw it as a compliment. :yeshrug:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Not true. Social and interpersonal skills aren't gender specific skills. There are women with excellent people skills out here and some men who don't possess good social skills. And if a woman have the gift of gab and is attractive with a decent body...she got it made.

Everything isn't gender related.

Saying this is like saying there are women in the military or women who compete in MMA (or the WNBA or whatever). Like yea, Miesha Tate can probably tapout a fair number of cats, but if a dude decided to lift weights and train striking/bjj for six months he would wipe the floor with her.

There are men who can't vibe with people, but far more men have social skills than women. In my experience, men who can't vibe with people were raised by single moms or picked on from an early age, and guys who channel that pain end up turning into geniuses like Prince.

In general, men are funnier, more creative, and more genuinely interesting. Those jokes, that swagger, that bop, that lingo---all that comes from men.

Women are better at reading subtle signs and tend to communicate using passive-aggression and snark.

I mean, both energies are necessary but lets not pretend like they are equal.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Depends... If she looks good and stays in her lane (meaning she knows she's not the smartest chick walking but she never tries to get in mental sparring sessions or wants her opinion heard in regards to shyt she doesn't know) then yeah

I had an ex who swore up and down that she knew everything and was usually wrong. It was annoying

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Saying this is like saying there are women in the military or women who compete in MMA (or the WNBA or whatever). Like yea, Miesha Tate can probably tapout a fair number of cats, but if a dude decided to lift weights and train striking/bjj for six months he would wipe the floor with her.

There are men who can't vibe with people, but far more men have social skills than women. In my experience, men who can't vibe with people were raised by single moms or picked on from an early age.

In general, men are funnier, more creative, and more genuinely interesting.

Women are better at reading subtle signs and tend to communicate using passive-aggression and snark.

I mean, both energies are necessary but lets not pretend like they are equal.
First of all, u not making best use of analogies. I'm talking about people skills and that's not gender specific. U brought up example of a female martial artist/wrestler and how she may tap out some men but if a man with the normal strength of a man works out...he can body her. That doesn't have anything to do with social skills.

Good social skills come from ur natural personality along with social conditioning and environment. This doesn't have anything to do with being a male or female. There are extroverted males and females as well as males and females who are introverted or in between (ambiverts). There are some women out here who have excellent interpersonal skills along with confidence but their femininity isn't in question. U trying to make social skills a man's trait when it isn't only applicable to males and folks with high testosterone.

There are women out here who are funny, creative and interesting. Those characteristics aren't gender specific either. I could understand if u meant a more dominant aggressive persona being tied to masculinity but being social, funny, interesting, creative and gregarious??? U reaching far with this one bruh.

Both male and female energies are necessary and generally aren't the same but social skills, being funny, creative and interesting doesn't correspond to a person's gender. For example, there are queens of comedy just like there are kings of comedy. All the males and females are funny in their own ways...but we humans and have preferences so we may favor one comedian over another...but they all are entertaining.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Nope. A girl has to be perfect for me to tolerate her being dumb. Tolerating her doesn't mean I'd smash. I'd flirt with her but I wouldn't take it further than that.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Nope. A girl has to be perfect for me to tolerate her being dumb. Tolerating her doesn't mean I'd smash. I'd flirt with her but I wouldn't take it further than that.

Bullshyt. The dumber the girl the easier to smash. You don't have to be a genius to know the less work the the better the payoff in the long run.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sometimes wonder if im tgat person in the relationship and they just don't have the heart to tell me :mjcry:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who says "no" obviously has limited dating experience.

Even the smartest girls I've dated are slow and silly when it comes to having a personality and understanding this relationship game. Women just do not develop solid social skills. I've had master's holders, english majors, linguist, and doctoral candidates say and do some of theeee dumbest shyt.

When it comes to relationships, a girl with doctor before her name is just as smart as the one who works at Burger King. :yeshrug:

You reaching. I think you mean common sense not social skills.

Women are naturally better communicators unless they are terribly shy.

large.gif