Coward CACs Send Out Anonymous Racist Manifesto To Black Umass Students

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
While whites spend their time focused on us their fellow whites in government have been selling them out for the last 50 years, at least. It really started way back at the Founding but most people don’t know that history.

It was whites who allowed the jews to infiltrate their government and tear the country apart from the inside out. It was whites who shipped their jobs overseas by the hundreds of thousands, and everytime the economy crashes it’s whites who did it. Who brings in all the dope? White people. And it’s rich white people who send their fellow white people’s kids off to get maimed and die in wars over lies.

I could go on, and when talking with those kinda crakkkas I do until they get frustrated and stfu.

So there’s no need being mad at us. We’re not sitting around writing anonymous letters to them. Their problem is with themselves. Whites sold out and cost their fellow white people this country, and that’s the truth.

And that brings me unspeakable joy.
Centuries breh not just the last 50 years

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Centuries breh not just the last 50 years

“While whites spend their time focused on us their fellow whites in government have been selling them out for the last 50 years, at least. It really started way back at the Founding but most people don’t know that history.”

Brother we’ve got to do a better job at reading.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
They need to invest resources into tracking him down and imprisoning him.

I don't agree with people saying he sounds asian or Indian. It is hard for me to explain but it is the type of wording that reminds me of those white people who spend too much time in racist echo chambers. They convince themselves that they're not racist because they fukk with other groups and argue that they're racial realist.

My fear with this sort is what will happen when the results go against the reality they have built in their head. Black success will shatter their mind. In a last ditch effort, they will go on a mass shooting.

I suppose I could see them being half white, half Asian.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this exactly why you never gonna catch me jigaboo dancing in the streets with them in no BLM plaza after a democrat is elected or some other silly event like that :hubie:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This is why when these racists tell us "black people don't care about education"...it's bullshyt. Don't waste your time debating that point or trying to refute it. A black person goes to college and it's STILL a problem for these crackers and non-blacks. And this is why i hate when i see other black people say that goofy shyt about us "not valuing education". School has always been a soft-warzone for black folks.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@Stir Fry and @Howie Doroughberg any comment? Like you both usually do in black discussions as Asian members of the Coli or will you simply act like this thread doesn’t exist when it comes to Asians being mentioned engaging in racist behavior??
That chink is nowhere to be found I see. He only pops his head out on threads shytting on black men

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Apartheid South Africa did it too. Chinese and Japanese people were granted "honorary whites" status.

"Intersectionality" from a colonial standpoint seems to be empirical

doesnt seem to working from a resistance standpoint like it was supposed to

That Get Out scene where the whites and non blacks are pointing and laughing at Kaluuya

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
It would be like the Nigerians in Great Britain. I hear they whooping everybody. I read somewhere that a Black American family making 100k reads books about as much a white family making 20k :mindblown: We gotta stop slacking.

Complete bullshyt. I live in the south and these cacs are the epitome of trash. Trust me cacs making 20k are not reading anything.