Coward CACs Send Out Anonymous Racist Manifesto To Black Umass Students

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:mjlol: some coward wrote this and sent it out. Why are we that deep on their minds? Why do they copy our culture at all times if we are so unintelligent and unsophisticated as they say? They literally use our inventions every day. :dead:

This was definitely written by some racist elitist boy who was made to feel insecure by some black breh out there doing big things
@The Hon. Stringer Bell once again we in their heads rent free at higher institutions

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bet you this was written by a “model minority” member :mjpls:
"many students on campus of all races and creeds"
^^^^ first few lines

Yeah it was very likely some Spic, or Chink who did this.

hardly do Cacs put shyt like this, they center something like this to only white people not GAF or trying to include others in something like this

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
The enrolled student population at University of Massachusetts-Amherst, both undergraduate and graduate, is 57.9% White, 9.68% Asian, 7.12% Hispanic or Latino, 4.67% Black or African American, 2.94% Two or More Races, 0.118% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.0606% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders.

@CouldntBeMeTho :scust:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Likely fake news but if it's not, why give it any attention at all? The author of that would love for this to go viral, if it makes you feel some kind of way? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

To those who agree, don't even post in this thread no more but leave a dap on your way out so I know intelligence exist out there :myman:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Likely fake news but if it's not, why give it any attention at all? The author of that would love for this to go viral, if it makes you feel some kind of way? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

To those who agree, don't even post in this thread no more but leave a dap on your way out so I know intelligence exist out there
How is it “fake news” when the letter was written and actually sent to students? :mjtf:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This reeks of an Asian kid writing this

Watch this kid be some c student who only got in because his dad donated to the school
Yeah they the ones mad about affirmative action the most

they could just google who benefits the most from it and find out it’s not us.

“High IQ’s” at work

Daps
"many students on campus of all races and creeds"
^^^^ first few lines

Yeah it was very likely some Spic, or Chink who did this.

hardly do Cacs put shyt like this, they center something like this to only white people not GAF or trying to include others in something like this

I think there is some truth in this. And they love to keep those things in their back pocket, and expose the person years later after they piss them off.

But I hope it is revealed to be an actual non-black person, and not a black person trying to create a controversy. We’ve seen these things end up as hoaxes.