Coward CACs Send Out Anonymous Racist Manifesto To Black Umass Students

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Idk why these people think that engaging with them is a privilege or a luxury. You would help me out by minding your own but clearly you have the black mans dikk in your mouth that you have to write these rage fill incel manifestos for fortune cookies. I don’t want to be the white mans lap dog or friend. Outside of fukking some of their women and business, we have nothing else to speak about.

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
I’d bet everything I own on this being from a chink 2 things out him

1. The Asians are richer and smarter than whites part no true white supremacist is bugging up Asians like that.

2. Including Asian and Hispanics with white no white supremacist is including asians and Hispanics with them.

In conclusion this is most likely some chink incel who’s angry at the world.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’d bet everything I own on this being from a chink 2 things out him

1. The Asians are richer and smarter than whites part no true white supremacist is bugging up Asians like that.

2. Including Asian and Hispanics with white no white supremacist is including asians and Hispanics with them.

In conclusion this is most likely some chink incel who’s angry at the world.

White racists have started using that point because they believe it proves that racism no longer exist. And that if Asians can succeed then Black people should be able to, too. It's bullshyt.

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
White racists have started using that point because they believe it proves that racism no longer exist. And that if Asians can succeed then Black people should be able to, too. It's bullshyt.

True white supremacists have no fear of being called racist in fact they support it they would never big up Asians just to get at black people.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I hate when I see people use asians as an example because the context is always missing.

The argument falls apart when you point out the disparity between asians who immigrated here and the asians who've been in this country for centuries.

Non foreign asians are some of the poorest people in this country. That example actually proves the opposite of what they claim.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
You don't need to be in a cac space for this to happen.

The neanderthals do the same thing here on thecoli every single day..nothing new.

• Dap
Reactions: AJD

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
469.gif

Not even being facetious when I say this bored me more than anything. Like, legit. :ld: That's all they got?