Cowboys Star Goes in on LeBron says he's a Kobe guy

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If LeBron was playing back in the 80'S they'd say he was playing against unathletic cacs and would have struggled in today's game.
Funny how it goes huh

And these are the same people that say bron needs to drive to the basket more because he unstoppable

Which is it use his gifts and when he does he is wrong?

Or why does bron like to pass so much then say that's his greatest gift like skip Bayless says when he fixes his mouth to say bron is the best point in the NBA

People seem to forget he was drafted as a point not a small forward

He has the ability to pass and read defenses that's what separates him from a melo and Rudy gay

But they want him to be just a scoring machine

And damn if you look he number 10 on the all time scoring list already

Passed up Vince and KG who played 21 damn years and was drafted in 97

How sway do a guy that get drafted 7 years later lap you in points while you still playing who not a scorer

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cole Beasley a lil hoe tbh. I've heard him do radio interviews, complete douche always tension on the air waves

This the fakkit that was about to retire during rookie training camp because he couldn't handle being a celeb

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
"He just bulldozes his way to da rim tho. :shaq2:"

"He wouldn't be able to score back then when it was more physical tho.:shaq2:"

:mjlol:
I telling you man these nikkas sound stupid as fukk, Yall already bytch about Lebron stiff arming people and you're telling me he would have trouble in a era where that shyt was actually allowed

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Ain't Cole Beasely a WR in today's NFL?

You touch their arm when they're running a route and they literally cry.......I hope LeBron shoots the 5 with this dude
Lebron aint gonna say shyt nor does he need to

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:what:anybody who quoted me get off my dikk - the point Beasley is making is when he misses after "initiating" contact, he cries and goes to the freethrow line, "idiots:snoop: the lack of foul calling back in the day and LeBron being beat up when the defense closes in would make him resort to scoring differently -

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
People complain about Lebron being too strong and powerful, then claim that he would have suffered in a physical era. :deadmanny:

Lebron would have killed it in the pre-zone era. Those weighted zones are the only way teams can force him to shoot outside. Can you imagine how he would have thrived if everyone was stuck to their guys, forcing them to a leave an open man every time he penetrated?

Not that he's not a 34.0% career three-point shooter on 5,000+ attempts...but yeah, he "can't shoot". :skip:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:he aint lying tho - LeBron know he cant shoot that's why he is the lay up king... he wouldn't be anywhere close to the points he's accumulated if he played back in the "flying elbows" and "hand check" era..
:yawn:

LeBron was bigger and stronger than all of those flying elbows/hand check guys. Dennis Rodman and Bill Laimbeer weren't going to just throw LeBron around like they did Pippen.

LOL @ LeBron playing in a league with no zones, no off-ball double teams, and isolation plays. His scoring stats would be even more ridiculous.