Cowboys Star Goes in on LeBron says he's a Kobe guy

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this only the beginning....cause of the election, every white person gonna think they have clear paths to say, do anything now.....just watch and see how outrageous shyt gets...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
nikkas still criticizing King James as if he didn't make history last year against the best regular season team of all-time?:dahell:

How fast we forget:wow:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
That has to hurt since he is such a Cowboys stan, back to rooting for the Browns I guess

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron been gettin shyt on since the 07 Finals choke job

what i said had nothing to do with lebron choking...it was more so the fact that cole beasley has the audacity to try to talk down on lebron, like cole beasley has ever mattered in the sports world....this coming from a former boys fan......all i'm saying is cause of the election, whites are gonna get bolder and bolder with the bullshyt now...

just look at some of the thread topics that have shown up today cause of the bullshyt: you got cole beasley talking down on bron, the dude from hot 97 talking down on cole and kendrick, wrestlers backing trump/talking shyt, media blaming blacks for trump winning, etc.....this is only the beginning....