Crazy Cave Bytch SUES Kendrick, Jay-Z & Beyonce for $200MIL + GRAMMY: 'Stole TPAB & Her Idea'

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
real name Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter

nikkas who they wife do the double last name shyt is bytch made:scust:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
fucc cacs

lWOO2I6.gif

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Cotdamn:pachaha: I know it's cliche to say millennials are entitled and think that everything is about them, but this bytch really do think every. little. thing is about her:skip:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol you guys don't read eh?

Not sure why OP thought she was white.
peep

She also notes that “7/11” was released shortly after a family member, Rymir Satterthwaite, 22, entered the public eye last year for claiming that Jay Z is his father. The Family Civil Liberties Union recently took up that case.

This is a pic of Rymir
Rymir-Satterthwaite-jay-z-son.jpg

Anyway, I googled her name, first image link that comes up is from The Smoking Gun "Craigslist Hooker Bust" which happened in Bensalem PA, which is near Philly, but the actual document has been removed. I can't 100% say she's one of the two Black chicks among the nine arrested, but she might be. Why would her name be attached to that, unless maybe she reported someone...

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
lol you guys don't read eh?

Not sure why OP thought she was white.
peep

She also notes that “7/11” was released shortly after a family member, Rymir Satterthwaite, 22, entered the public eye last year for claiming that Jay Z is his father. The Family Civil Liberties Union recently took up that case.

This is a pic of Rymir
Rymir-Satterthwaite-jay-z-son.jpg

Anyway, I googled her name, first image link that comes up is from The Smoking Gun "Craigslist Hooker Bust" which happened in Bensalem PA, which is near Philly, but the actual document has been removed. I can't 100% say she's one of the two Black chicks among the nine arrested, but she might be. Why would her name be attached to that, unless maybe she reported someone...

check the cached version
Craigslist Hooker Bust

edit:looks like she responded 4 hours ago