Crazy Cave Bytch SUES Kendrick, Jay-Z & Beyonce for $200MIL + GRAMMY: 'Stole TPAB & Her Idea'

Daps
real name Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter

nikkas who they wife do the double last name shyt is bytch made:scust:

i agree. but it really says more about the man- they didnt have the balls to say "bytch TAKE MY NAME"

You get half of everything if u leave, u have no probelm taking my money or time- u better take this name.

I'll be damned if my kid have a hyphen in his last name :takedat:

Daps
lol you guys don't read eh?

Not sure why OP thought she was white.
peep

She also notes that “7/11” was released shortly after a family member, Rymir Satterthwaite, 22, entered the public eye last year for claiming that Jay Z is his father. The Family Civil Liberties Union recently took up that case.

This is a pic of Rymir
Rymir-Satterthwaite-jay-z-son.jpg

Thats all u had to say- her brother is the nikka been "suing" Jay Z for years but still no paternity test-- they whole family tryna cash out on the get rich quicc tip :steviej:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, who the fukk is this NOBODY lying thru her teeth. :dahell:

Secondly, I don't think she's a cave bytch breh.:patrice:

Ck3yCkj.png

Remember a couple posts ago I was just saying I googled her name and google images linked to a pic of a chick caught in a Philly area craigslist hooker bust.
Well if that's her above, THIS is her ALSO
Craigslist Hooker Bust
Craigslist Hooker Bust
0913061craigslist2.jpg

This bidge is CRAZY

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree. but it really says more about the man- they didnt have the balls to say "bytch TAKE MY NAME"

You get half of everything if u leave, u have no probelm taking my money or time- u better take this name.

I'll be damned if my kid have a hyphen in his last name :takedat:

lmao as far as I know the kids don't get hyphenated names too.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
My homie from Detroit stays claiming that Drake stole his "I'm on one" song which I thought was :mjlol:.

Then the ghostwriter shyt came out and drake stealing off unknown youtube rappers got me thinkin drake jacked my mans for a hit :patrice: