Cuban sonic attacks were probably just mass hysteria due to stress

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You're looking at this the wrong way, the fact that this nonsense was ever seriously entertained in the first place shows that they would never downplay anything that could be used in any way.

People have been joking about it for a while but even WaPo article says "there's no evidence of Russia using a new type of energy weapon in Ukraine". Why would Russians be shelling Ukraine for a year straight when they could just turn the brain melting machine to 11 :heh:
Its some weird James Bond fantasy shyt.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You're looking at this the wrong way, the fact that this nonsense was ever seriously entertained in the first place shows that they would never downplay anything that could be used in any way.

People have been joking about it for a while but even WaPo article says "there's no evidence of Russia using a new type of energy weapon in Ukraine". Why would Russians be shelling Ukraine for a year straight when they could just turn the brain melting machine to 11 :heh:

I mean the explanation could be as simple as the effective range of these supposed devices or the time that it takes to be effective. Its pretty easy to target the US Embassy and line up your lasers, sound waves, or whatever for an extended duration of time. Its pretty hard to do that on a moving battlefield.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What independent panel? They believe that Cuba has a ultrasonic weapon that fukks up brains?

State Department/National Academy of Sciences

Intelligence Community (IC) Experts Panel on Anomalous Health Incidents

re many of the cases probably some version of hypochondria or extra sensitivity based on reading stories about the issue? I would bet any amount of money the answer is yes.

Is this really just about crickets and mass/social hysteria? I doubt that as well.

I think this is just very common spy games shyt, combined with traditional hatred/distrust between CIA and the State Dept (who I believe have been much more aggressive bc many of the original cases involved their employees).

Is it really unbelievable that a foreign adversary would test some shyt out on people identified as american spies? No. I mean I'm pretty sure I remember reading about the military/police departments contemplating using microwave and other sonic machines for crowd/riot control.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
State Department/National Academy of Sciences

Intelligence Community (IC) Experts Panel on Anomalous Health Incidents

re many of the cases probably some version of hypochondria or extra sensitivity based on reading stories about the issue? I would bet any amount of money the answer is yes.

Is this really just about crickets and mass/social hysteria? I doubt that as well.

I think this is just very common spy games shyt, combined with traditional hatred/distrust between CIA and the State Dept (who I believe have been much more aggressive bc many of the original cases involved their employees).

Is it really unbelievable that a foreign adversary would test some shyt out on people identified as american spies? No. I mean I'm pretty sure I remember reading about the military/police departments contemplating using microwave and other sonic machines for crowd/riot control.
NatSec propaganda can’t lose :wow:

Same agencies you cite from 2020 say it didn’t happen, yet you still want to believe. :sadcam:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ehhh theres always been reports of weird and kooky, Cold War era/James Bond style weaponry in Cuba. Castro was a nut. Cuba has the largest amount of military dolphins in the world, and I know for a fact that theres a top secret paranormal strike team that uses Santeria and Voodoo to line up targets (dissidents) and supposedly affect them spiritually to make them act sloppy before taking them out. Brain melting sonic attack machine sounds right up their alley, it probably plays Bad Bunny tracks chopped and screwed :manny:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NatSec propaganda can’t lose :wow:

Same agencies you cite from 2020 say it didn’t happen, yet you still want to believe. :sadcam:

A Mastermind that hasn't mastered reading smh

It's not like it even required you to read the entire article. Both clearly state, within the first couple seconds of the time it would take to read, that those views/reports were from either the national academy of sciences or an independent panel made up of experts from outside and inside the govt.

Not sure why that's hard to understand as this happens all the time.

Don't forget that both of these independent reports were only initiated bc victims family's pressured politicians from both parties. The CIA and other agency heads did not want to do this. Now Mr. Mastermind, I get that you're one of those brehs that might feel extra smart by poo pooing anyone that might be suspicious of the conventional wisdom etc even though in this case I clearly acknowledged that yes it's likely that many of these cases may in fact be due to the attention this issue received. I also said this is just typical spy shyt that happens all the time, not some extraordinary Robert Ludlum style conspiracy. But you wanna act like I'm here claiming Cuba is single handedly using some death ray on ppl. Sound like one of those ppl who try and dismiss others by just repeating "conspiracy theorist." Weak as hell breh, you should be above that. Read your history. There is a long tradition in this country of the Intel agencies, and I don't begrudge them as they clearly believe it is in their and the nations best interest, immediately denying uncomfortable allegations, trying to bury or massage the truth, only for the truth to slowly trickle out because of public pressure. And very often it is the independent experts, who were initially ignored/criticized etc that ended up correcting the record. Even then sometimes the agencies and politicians still tried to limit disclosure. Again Im not naive, there are a lot of competing interests at play. But it's not as clear cut as you're suggesting. A recent example is the 9/11 commission.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
A Mastermind that hasn't mastered reading smh

It's not like it even required you to read the entire article. Both clearly state, within the first couple seconds of the time it would take to read, that those views/reports were from either the national academy of sciences or an independent panel made up of experts from outside and inside the govt.

Not sure why that's hard to understand as this happens all the time.

Don't forget that both of these independent reports were only initiated bc victims family's pressured politicians from both parties. The CIA and other agency heads did not want to do this. Now Mr. Mastermind, I get that you're one of those brehs that might feel extra smart by poo pooing anyone that might be suspicious of the conventional wisdom etc even though in this case I clearly acknowledged that yes it's likely that many of these cases may in fact be due to the attention this issue received. I also said this is just typical spy shyt that happens all the time, not some extraordinary Robert Ludlum style conspiracy. But you wanna act like I'm hereclaiming Cuba is single handedly using some death ray on ppl. Sound like one of those ppl who try and dismiss others by just repeating "conspiracy theorist." Weak as hell breh, you should be above that. Read your history. There is a long tradition in this country of the Intel agencies, and I don't begrudge them as they clearly believe it is in their and the nations best interest, immediately denying uncomfortable allegations, trying to bury or massage the truth, only for the truth to slowly trickle out because of public pressure. And very often it is the independent experts, who were initially ignored/criticized etc that ended up correcting the record. Even then sometimes the agencies and politicians still tried to limit disclosure. Again Im not naive, there are a lot of competing interests at play. But it's not as clear cut as you're suggesting. A recent example is the 9/11 commission.
Who would these people be:
The panel, which included experts from inside and outside the U.S. government, was established by the Biden administration last year with the task of identifying potential mechanisms behind the incidents that for several years have affected scores of U.S. government personnel.

Also what makes your propaganda belief so strong is you chose those two reports cite.

There have been books, many other scientific studies and articles that say it wasn’t a Spectre style weapon

(CIA, FBI say nah)

And here is the biggest thing: we live in a country that wants to wage a final war against Russia, hates China due to them having the gall rival the US economically under non-US terms and is currently destroying Cuba with economic embargo because over 60 years ago they decided not to be The USA’s cum sock, and the US can’t say those nations caused this. There are people like you who are hoping it was caused by a foreign actor in order to unleash all the bombs on them. There is no reason for intelligence agencies To bury this story unless they did it, not a foreign actor.

I feel bad for the people suffering from whatever this is, but this wasn’t created by some Goldfinger death Ray. This isn’t a conspiracy. The big conspiracies are happening in your face and not being hidden. Focus on those.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who would these people be:

Also what makes your propaganda belief so strong is you chose those two reports cite.

There have been books, many other scientific studies and articles that say it wasn’t a Spectre style weapon

(CIA, FBI say nah)

And here is the biggest thing: we live in a country that wants to wage a final war against Russia, hates China due to them having the gall rival the US economically under non-US terms and is currently destroying Cuba with economic embargo because over 60 years ago they decided not to be The USA’s cum sock, and the US can’t say those nations caused this. There are people like you who are hoping it was caused by a foreign actor in order to unleash all the bombs on them. There is no reason for intelligence agencies To bury this story unless they did it, not a foreign actor.

I feel bad for the people suffering from whatever this is, but this wasn’t created by some Goldfinger death Ray. This isn’t a conspiracy. The big conspiracies are happening in your face and not being hidden. Focus on those.

Mr. Mastermind

You just might be drunk off your own Kool aid. You can't teach me anything breh.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mr. Mastermind

You just might be drunk off your own Kool aid. You can't teach me anything breh.
I am not trying to teach you anything, since you believe in deep conspiracies and think Spectre from the Bond movies is real.

NY Times laid it out in 2019 but then moved away from it to draw people like you in to page views.

Its a functional neurological disorder that’s happened many times:

You can still keep believing they are suffering from Cubans blasting bad Reggaeton at intelligence officers.

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i would like to add the effects of adulterated alcohol which seems to be gaining in popularity in latin america and the ghosts of those bay of pigs brehitos haunting the CIA

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Man so afraid that someone may criticize Cuba because of their communists roots he's overlooking the possibility that the US GOVERNMENT hasn't been completely forthcoming and the two can be completely unrelated :pachaha:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I posted this article 4 years ago, before most of the various studies being cited had emerged.

Reading summaries of them, it seems that at this point...we really still don't know shyt. A lot of people who study the issue think that psychological issues / hysteria are the main cause. A lot of others think that microwave radiation is a central cause. A lot of others don't believe we can know. No one seems to be able to produce conclusive evidence.

I think it's likely that most of the symptoms are due to stress and hysteria, but that some of them might actually be the result of foreign agents. If they are from foreign agents, it seems inconclusive whether it would be intentional (energy weapon) or unintentional (side effect of surveillance equipment).