Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Curren$y Almost Died Drinking Lean Because Of Lil Wayne - hiphopearly

Curren$y Almost Died Drinking Lean Because Of Lil Wayne

by sermon · May 16, 2016

Curren$y doesn’t drink lean. His drug of choice is marijuana. But there was a moment back during his Young Money days where he accidentally sipped a whole bottle of Hawaiian Punch that was full of lean. He retold this tale during N.O.R.E.’s Drink Champs podcast.

At the time, Hawaiian Punch had came out with different flavors and they had the purple one on the bus. This has to be 2007 or earlier since Spitta left YM in ’08. After a game of basketball, he hopped on the bus, opened the fridge and took a bottle of the punch. He drunk it fast and that’s when Wayne came back on the bus. “Spitta, you probably about to die,” Weezy told him.

Watch the clip below.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curren$y doesn’t drink lean. His drug of choice is marijuana. But there was a moment back during his Young Money days where he accidentally sipped a whole bottle of Hawaiian Punch that was full of lean. He retold this tale during N.O.R.E.’s Drink Champs podcast.

At the time, Hawaiian Punch had came out with different flavors and they had the purple one on the bus. This has to be 2007 or earlier since Spitta left YM in ’08. After a game of basketball, he hopped on the bus, opened the fridge and took a bottle of the punch. He drunk it fast and that’s when Wayne came back on the bus. “Spitta, you probably about to die,” Weezy told him.
:mjlol:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
c00nsy :yeshrug:

Y'all waste your time with these extra-retarded rappers with shytty discogs. Dude's just trying to extend his underwhelming career. It's over.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
One time back in my college days in 2006. Me and my brother put about 8oz in a 2 liter. I drunk the first cup and the last cup. The last was so potent bcuz a lot of lean was at the bottom. This was Friday or Saturday, I remember being in class Monday still leaning like an old junky.