Curren$y Almost Died Drinking Lean Because Of Lil Wayne

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Let's get some lean stories up in here
I put a 4 in a 20 in 2010 in college.
I literally slept for 14 hours and missed an exam. Went to sleep at 11 and woke up around 230 p.m. the next day.

The girl who sold it to me thought I was dying and she freaked out and never sold me anymore. I paid $20 for that shyt lmao

Never again though:whoa:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
It's not the same as drinking straight cough syrup, which is the reason it was in a bottle of Hawaiian punch in the first place.
nikka I drunk lean before :dahell: cough syrup is cough syrup. You know damn well a damn if a hawaiian punch is tainted. these nikkas do too many drugs :martin:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Am I missing out on slang or are you talking about rolling papers?
If you are then joints > bongs/pipes:blessed:

How Sway?:dwillhuh:

Nothing let's you as natural of a hit, and as big (Pause:dame:) of a hit, as a bong does. All you inhale is smoke and that beautiful aroma of Strawberry Haze (:ahh:)....especially when your bong can hold a lot of ice & water to make sure the toxins are left in the water and the ice cools the smoke down so it doesn't burn as you inhale:ohlawd:

And pipes are very clutch too when you on the move. Just pack & go:banderas:

Bongs > Pipes > Joints > Stuffing into a black & mild > swishers and the like :ehh:

@mr. smoke weed @#SOG_soldier what yall think brehs?:ohhh:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does him and Wiz (I think I saw Wiz smoking a blunt a few years ago) only fukk with papers

They burn to fast and waste your weed

The only reason people think this is because they are used to putting miniscule amounts of weed in blunts. The tobacco leaf will let it burn slow anyway. With a j u gotta roll it fat and tight...

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
"we left you...because we thought you were dying"...
14665302665_96b6da641a.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Nothing let's you as natural of a hit, and as big (Pause:dame:) of a hit, as a bong does. All you inhale is smoke and that beautiful aroma of Strawberry Haze (:ahh:)....especially when your bong can hold a lot of ice & water to make sure the toxins are left in the water and the ice cools the smoke down so it doesn't burn as you inhale:ohlawd:

Bongs > Pipes > Joints > Stuffing into a black & mild > swishers and the like :ehh:

If you have chronic, which is all I smoke (and dabs), it goes.....bong/pipe>>>joints>>>blunts

If you get down with wax or BHO it's rig>>>pen.

But NEVER put A1 chronic in a blunt!!!!!

#SmokeSquad

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If you have chronic, which is all I smoke (and dabs), it goes.....bong/pipe>>>joints>>>blunts

If you get down with wax or BHO it's rig>>>pen.

But NEVER put A1 chronic in a blunt!!!!!

#SmokeSquad

I don't understand how people smoke Loud out of a blunt:scusthov:

I mean, I guess it if aint no other options, but imo...that's a waste of weed:manny:

Taco

All Star
Daps

When you're smoking weed out of a bong the more it defuses the more terpenes are lost. Terpenes=flavor. Plus every time you hit a bong you have to torch it which leads to some hits tasting like butane through out a session. Papers you only light once and the good papers tastes close to nothing.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Weed does nothing to me anymore.so I stopped smoking. This haze, this loud, etc yall be smoking is like stress to me