JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
ive seen it all

nikkas shot selection is terrible and he ignores so many people when he’ll have 3 guys draped over him to still shoot :russ:

I dont give a damn if those are “good shots” for him its the playoffs and your shot aint falling, PASS THE ROCK nikka :stopitslime:

I think this is more of a realization on KD, Young Sabo wasn’t born, he was made out of jealousy of KD :youngsabo:

History really repeats itself :russ:

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
:gucci:
He played a much better game tonight, and took more lay ups as he was supposed to. He hit some timely shots in the second half, but it was overall a late push for the entire team.

Steph is definitely not turning into sabo calm it down

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
4-14 from 3
i'm sorry but game to game efficiency is king in the playoffs
that's what concerns me about a lot of great nba shooters today
consistently making a 2 is more back breaking than making a three
also the dude can't play good on ball d

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
:gucci:
He played a much better game tonight, and took more lay ups as he was supposed to. He hit some timely shots in the second half, but it was overall a late push for the entire team.

Steph is definitely not turning into sabo calm it down

He scored 10-12 points in the first half than added another 12 or so when Warriors got down double digits. I think he had one basket in the 4th until the 30 second mark when they were down 5 and it would come down to the free throw line. When the game gets tight hes usually MIA. Curry is the king of low pressure situations.

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
He scored 10-12 points in the first half than added another 12 or so when Warriors got down double digits. I think he had one basket in the 4th until the 30 second mark when they were down 5 and it would come down to the free throw line. When the game gets tight hes usually MIA. Curry is the king of low pressure situations.

That’s the narrative that is desired to be pushed but that’s simply not true.
He should’ve had a louder second quarter but he wasn’t quiet in the second half so nah.

His other teammates also ran their own plays with the ball in their hand as that’s what the warriors do.Klay just puts one up most times the ball is in his hands, and they lost possessions due to turnovers and poor rebounding. Y’all want him to go sabo and and dribble the whole time but contrary to the title he’s not Westbrook :sas1: