Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ:

Bruh y’all stay acting willfully ignorant.

Yes Curry has had threads made about his sub par performances in this series like ANY other star NBA player.

The difference is if this was Harden, Westbrook, and ESPECIALLY LeBron this very thread would probably already be 20 plus pages of Coli posters clowning,making jokes and talking shyt.

Whole front page of this forum would be different if other superstars were playing this TRASH against a rival in the playoffs.

Facts.

If there’s a player getting call out.... but only has less than 2-3 threads on him at any giving time and no one uppin old threads to shyt on him or threads with quotes of other players shytting on him.

It ain’t the same and pretty much the equivalent of getting a pass & protected

:sas2: If y’all real, keep that same energy coli

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He does seem to fade in bigger games and rely on KD to bale him out...

How did Curry/Klay/Dray win 73 games again lol....

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Kd just becomes to passive at the wrong times... same with when he was in okc.

And all Steph will do to effect the game is shoot a 3... if it doesn’t fell, yikes. Westbrook would get a key block, steal or assist :yeshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
ive seen it all

nikkas shot selection is terrible and he ignores so many people when he’ll have 3 guys draped over him to still shoot :russ:

I dont give a damn if those are “good shots” for him its the playoffs and your shot aint falling, PASS THE ROCK nikka :stopitslime:

I think this is more of a realization on KD, Young Sabo wasn’t born, he was made out of jealousy of KD :youngsabo:

History really repeats itself :russ:

Easiest Neg ever