CYBER MONDAY (STILL WORKS BUT NOW $30) $30 cashback on $30 purchase.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
AT LEAST SIGN UP BEFORE 12/07/21. YOU CAN GET THE $40 BONUS AS LONG AS YOU SIGN UP BEFORE 12/07/21 THEN YOU HAVE 90 DAYS AFTER SIGN UP TO ACTUALLY MAKE A PURCHASE.

BECAUSE THE FIRST POSTER MISUNDERSTOOD, YOU GET $40 TOO

Yall usually don't see me promote anything but last year a lot of us did the $40 cashback on $40 on games and other products to essentially get things for damn near free. It's back again now, so if you need some games, a new controller, or anything like that you could save quite a bit. Use this link (or in my signature below), make a purchase $40+ and you'll get the $40 cashback. It breaks it down in detail in this link:

$40 Cashback on $40 Purchase

There's no catch to it besides the fact that you have to do it from a new Rakuten account because it's only for new users. For your own clarity, if you have to, search Rakuten on this forum and you'll see the thread from last year where we were all eating.

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
So we can all drop our referral links here or you gonna leave that out? We want free $40 too :stopitslime:
nikka you get the $40 too! That's the only reason I even put it up. READ

Nobody last year tried this dumb shyt. Everybody was respectful and appreciated me posting the cashback deal. So just know, you're the first person out of maybe 40 that even mentioned posting your own link over the past year...

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
We should create a coli referral thread. Everyone posts there own referral and if you like it you just sign up help a coli breh get his and than you post your own referral codes and keep the cycle going
Edit: I’ll retract my statement but again, props on the idea.

Last edited:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Yall real lame for trying to take over a thread instead of accepting the $40 and appreciating it. I never seen people on The Coli act like this in all the years I’ve been on here

But not a bad idea

:stopitslime:nikka I clicked your referral and signed up you want me to go back

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh