CYBER MONDAY (STILL WORKS BUT NOW $30) $30 cashback on $30 purchase.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
TPG been covering this shyt since 2016 because they let you choose Amex points (which are even more valuable) over cash back…..so yes, I’ve been knowing about this shyt :comeon:

You thought you were about to get a big come up right before Black Friday huh? :pachaha:
Between my Twitter, FB, YouTube, Pinterest, IG, and Tumblr, campaigns, if you only knew…

Go to last years threads and estimate how my Black Friday was, smart ass

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Between my Twitter, FB, YouTube, Pinterest, IG, and Tumblr, campaigns, if you only knew…

Go to last years threads and estimate how my Black Friday was, smart ass
A. I’m not worried about how you had to scrimp some money together for a bunch of loss leaders
B. I haven’t shopped Black Friday in close to 5 years because I don’t need to wait for “sales” to afford anything I want. :duck:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
A. I’m not worried about how you had to scrimp some money together for a bunch of loss leaders
B. I haven’t shopped Black Friday in close to 5 years because I don’t need to wait for “sales” to afford anything I want. :duck:
It’s free money FOR EVERYBODY. THERES JUST A FEW OF YOU THAT DONT GET IT. I WOULDNT HAVE POSTED IT OF IT WERE JUST FOR MY BENEFIT. I don’t care if you’re a millionaire…why wouldn’t you want to save $40 on something that costs $40?

But since you want to continue to insult me

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: in 4 days. Maybe 20% is The Coli.

But my point is people are signing up because there’s clearly value in the cashback deal. It’s a least a free present or two for your family.

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Rakuten is legit
I use it mostly for Nike.com
They be running 8-10% cash back for Nike all the time
It deposits into my paypal account periodically
Thank you for vouching for Rakuten. I be slacking a lot of the times but it's worth it to at least look at Rakuten first before buying anything online.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Why you just disappear on me like that? :mjlol:
Happy Thanksgiving though, breh.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Why you just disappear on me like that? :mjlol:
Happy Thanksgiving though, breh.
What? You wanted an answer for you making $4500 off a bunch of referrals? You put in more effort in doing that then I make in 2 days for that same amount :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh