Dak Prescott is next on that summer jam screen (pics of accuser)

JLova

Veteran
Daps
could be a lot worse for a young black man than to get 34 million at age 24 for starting four games in the pros :hubie:

I don't look at it that way. If you're a competitor and got drafted that high and barely played I'd be bitter as fukk. Dude is never going to get another shot unless he just works on being a good backup quality QB and get a shot via injury. He's done. He also got injured the first chance he got.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I don't look at it that way. If you're a competitor and got drafted that high and barely played I'd be bitter as fukk. Dude is never going to get another shot unless he just works on being a good backup quality QB and get a shot via injury. He's done. He also got injured the first chance he got.
I didnt say he shouldnt be pissed and/or bitter

there are a lot of people in the world who got it worse than him who people could say "god hates them", that was my point

I know @Bryan Danielson didnt mean it in a serious way...but still

JLova

Veteran
Daps

there are a lot of people in the world who got it worse than him who people could say "god hates them", that was my point

yea, a lot of people have it worse, but a lot of them don't have the opportunity he did.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
could be a lot worse for a young black man than to get 34 million at age 24 for starting four games in the pros :hubie:

yea, a lot of people have it worse, but a lot of them don't have the opportunity he did.

Lol what kind of shyt did I start in here:mjlol:

For context, when I posted that….. I was thinking about the Marlon Wayans Stan’s God Loves Me and it low key was a play on that lol