Dak Prescott is next on that summer jam screen (pics of accuser)

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
HERE WE GOOOOOOOO
02f61143_1611_4b31_aab9_2e75bf8bf503_gif_6453ed70d6.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
If you can't find a day one or a girl in college, you have to find a woman with legit skills who can help build your career so even if she's with you for the bag, she can help your grow your bread.

As much as people might hate on Dr. Dre's wife based on how they ended, he picked a lawyer and they lasted nearly 20 years and he was likely abusive. He didn't wife a video hoe or a groupie.

This is why I always say if you are a famous millionaire, marry a Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant, Psychiatrist, Professor, etc etc. You have to date someone who has at least SOMETHING to lose. Never date a woman that doesn't appreciate the value of hard work and how to make money

You marry a woman that ends up being a housewife, you are playing with fire

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is why I always say if you are a famous millionaire, marry a Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant, Psychiatrist, Professor, etc etc. You have to date someone who has at least SOMETHING to lose. Never date a woman that doesn't appreciate the value of hard work and how to make money

You marry a woman that ends up being a housewife, you are playing with fire
Rich men are told that it shouldn't matter what job she has as long as she's a good woman, but rich women are told to marry men that are at least on their level.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but the thing is, how do u find that woman? unless it's a day 1 HS chick or college chick (which 90% of the time, they already know u making it) u just gotta accept that the woman u wifed is probably with u for the bag. atp u just hope she's a woman with morals and potential great mother. I saw a stat that over 90% of nba marriages lead to divorce. once the money dries up and the status is gone, the women leave too.
LeBron and Mahomes II gave the blueprint. In general its best to find someone good enough before 25 try to settle down IMO.