Dak Prescott is next on that summer jam screen (pics of accuser)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It seems like only DJs and reality TV stars run through hoes easily, without constraints and without difficulty unlike pro Athletes and rappers. Women don’t see DJ/reality tv stars as come-ups/financial/bragging right licks like the other famous brehs, they just want to have fun with them and fukk them without expecting anything in return from them. The fact that Women love live music, musical scenes and dancing much more than sports might explain this phenomenon.

Also DJs and reality stars seem to attract different types of women compared to athletes and other entertainers. Every rich famous man has their crowd of groupies. NBA groupies, F1 groupies, NHL/MLB/Golf groupies, Hollywood actor groupies, rapper groupies, NFL groupies, R&B/Soul groupies, country music singer groupies, etc

DJs groupies are essentially party girls who live in the moment, they just want to have fun, they run on feels and vibes, are less materialistic, they prefer to live experiences and make memories instead of being calculating social climbers/clout chasers/gold diggers. Don’t get me wrong dj groupies are clout chasers too but they don’t seem to trap DJs with babies or with clout demon shyt. They don’t seem to hit them with false rape accusations either. They just want to be seen with them, party with them, have fun with them and fukk them nothing more

I agree with most of this but don’t get it misconstrued: there’s always an expectation.

DJs and Promoters give women access (potentially to the rich men), but by-and-large they aren’t the rich men themselves. So it leaves them in a cozy spot because there’s still value in access since it leads to opportunity, but it’s not value enough to make them the end goal.

i.e. Why trap the DJ who routinely gets you vip access near the celebrities, when the end goal is to trap the celebrity?

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Probably tried hard to get a baller in her 20s. Played in the right circles, got dikked down by some of them but couldn't secure the bag. Now she in her late 30s, she knows it's over and she sees some of those dudes succeeding and wifing up trophy wives while she is stuck engaged to broke ass breh. Last resort Hail Mary shot at getting some bag is to do this.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably tried hard to get a baller in her 20s. Played in the right circles, got dikked down by some of them but couldn't secure the bag. Now she in her late 30s, she knows it's over and she sees some of those dudes succeeding and wifing up trophy wives while she is stuck engaged to broke ass breh. Last resort Hail Mary shot at getting some bag is to do this.
i'll save her

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Draya got the job done

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bingo..

Call superhead, draya up right now and go about your business..

Them professional women can be the worst chicks to ever fukk with

Like superhead didn't expose everybody multiple times :heh: fukk are you talking about :mjlol:

Draya all in public with everything she does :russ:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Y’all extending all kinds of benefit of the doubt that y’all didn’t give deshaun Watson.:martin:
Not really close to the same situation considering the number of accusers that Watson had along with the fact that he handled the situation terribly on social media and after the fact. At least Dak is keeping his head down and off social media while letting his lawyer do the talking.