Payday23

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif
Don't disrespect Camacho by comparing him to Trump. That's insulting.

:ufdup:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Yall ready for the next four years?

Hopefully this orange racist, rapist fakkit cac dies painfully in the very immediate future but the way God is set up I don't see this happening anytime soon

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Remember when obama did not restrict air travel causing America to be vulnerable to Ebola?

Trump was right, shame on you Obama. :hhh:

Luckily we did not end up with a projected 200k deaths. That would have been tragic.

I watched fox news tonight, and the epic levels of juelzing made me hold my nose from hearing such bullshyt. With a straight face, those motherfukkers kept talking about what a great and early response Trump made to stem the tide of the pandemic.

Daps
It’s kind of amusing how the same people on here who used to slander Obama want him back in office now cause we have a fukken Reality TV Star as the President of the United States :mjlol:
Trump causes people to have all kinds of thoughts. I’ve found myself thinking, Mitt Romney and John McCain wouldn’t have been so bad compared to this.

Hell, even Bush Jr at least has a decent personality and doesn’t personally attack people.

:yeshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I watched fox news tonight, and the epic levels of juelzing made me hold my nose from hearing such bullshyt. With a straight face, those motherfukkers kept talking about what a great and early response Trump made to stem the tide of the pandemic.
Fox switch up is epic juelzing, they scared because they about to get sued into the abyss on a class action lawsuit.. Lawyers are straight doing the birdman hand rub right now thinking about how much money they about to take Fox corp for :mjlol:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nicca donald STAYS riding barack's tip. Nicca lives rent free in that dullard's head lmao