LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Virtually every decision Obama made on Ebola was correct. An outbreak was never going to happen here but the US govt led efforts to stamp it out in large parts of Africa too. He acted very quickly. Unlike, you know.....

Yea Trump is a lowkey modern day racist imbecile. His poor leadership has costed lives and tge economy. We are fukked

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
when-you-just-cant-stop-thinking-about-obama-26477222.png

:dame:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Remember when obama did not restrict air travel causing America to be vulnerable to Ebola?

Trump was right, shame on you Obama. :hhh:

Luckily we did not end up with a projected 200k deaths. That would have been tragic.

Obama created a Pandemic Unit specifically for situations like this, which Trump disbanded when he took office. He Also defunded other relvent departments that wouldv'e aided in this Pandemic leaving this country completely unprepared. If Obama had been president during this crisis, we might stopped it before it got to this level.
Trump disbanded NSC pandemic unit that experts had praised
PolitiFact - Did Donald Trump fire pandemic officials, defund CDC?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Can you imagine what it's like to be a racist and be faced with these facts? The comparisons are night and day. I used to cringe at all the ether that Trump was serving by reversing Obama's policies.

Time is the great equalizer. We are witnessing the undoing of America's fabric of racism. We are seeing what our ancestors dreamed about. We are seeing hate consume itself.

There will be collateral damage, but what a time to be alive.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I watched fox news tonight, and the epic levels of juelzing made me hold my nose from hearing such bullshyt. With a straight face, those motherfukkers kept talking about what a great and early response Trump made to stem the tide of the pandemic.
Trump was golfing just 3 weeks ago

AJD

Superstar
Daps
I wish Obama was still President.
Living in America under Trump is like being held hostage by a fukking madman.
Fr. Fools can harp on the fact that he aint do much for folks, i dont give a fukk. nikkas just had an extra pep in they step any time Obama came on the news.

shyt just felt more right in the world regardless. Especially when you played this track in the whip.
:wow:

As soon as Trump got elected it legit felt like we entered bizzaro world. Then all the weirdo shyt and atrocities seemed to multiply and here we are.:francis:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish Obama was still President.
Living in America under Trump is like being held hostage by a fukking madman.

I dont see a difference between trump and Obama. Folks acting like flint has clean water and that he didnt turn the city into a training exercise camp with explosives and fighter jets. I wasnt expecting shyt from trump anyway but Obama was selling a shytload of lies and bullshyt. Either way, both dont give a fukk the people.

Last edited: