Dave East & Harry Fraud - HOFFA (Discussion Thread)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Stove God is fukking ass and corny

Coli likes that bum but hates East :mjlol:
Like I said before. I suggested East work with Cardo Got Wings again(Type Of Time etc etc) cause that’s his bag. In a Larry June thread nikkas tell me Cardo shouldnt waste his beats on East. Meanwhile he damn near makes all Larry June shyt who is a far worse rapper than East. And I love Larry June.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Cautiously excited, Fraud has phoned it in recently with a few artists like Larry June. Gave him some trash.

Stove God is fukking ass and corny

Coli likes that bum but hates East :mjlol:

I still don't understand how Mach Hommy is supposed to be good. :russ:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Like I said before. I suggested East work with Cardo Got Wings again(Type Of Time etc etc) cause that’s his bag. In a Larry June thread nikkas tell me Cardo shouldnt waste his beats on East. Meanwhile he damn near makes all Larry June shyt who is a far worse rapper than East. And I love Larry June.

Honestly Cardo is the best producer in the game. He absolutely would be better for East than Fraud, but he'd be good for anyone really.

At this point I want to see Cardo fully produce an album for someone really big, because he has big boy beats. If I was Kendrick I'd be calling dude's line for my next project.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Looking forward to this, I like when he's in his bag. "Kairi Chanel" is still his best project by a wide margin though.