Deadly violence rocks New Delhi as Trump praises Modi on ‘religious freedom’

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Tulsi didn't say it wasn't true, whoever is telling the Uber driver story did.
You cape for Hindus and people of other religions in Muslim majority countries who are being killed/persecuted?! I have not seen that on here, if you do please point it out to me. You just said what was happening in Muslim majority countries is irrelevant. lol
I said that what is happening in Muslim majority countries is irrelevant to whether or not you should cape for a violent government in India.

And it's completely irrelevant to the thread so I don't want to divert, but I've specifically criticized violent Muslim leaders in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, Afghanistan, and probably others. I haven't focused on any big anti-Hindu campaigns in those countries because there hasn't been any big news stories/events about anti-Hindu persecution recently. However, I have repeatedly called out anti-Indian/anti-Hindu prejudice on this board when it came up.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I said that what is happening in Muslim majority countries is irrelevant to whether or not you should cape for a violent government in India.

And it's completely irrelevant to the thread so I don't want to divert, but I've specifically criticized violent Muslim leaders in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, Afghanistan, and probably others. I haven't focused on any big anti-Hindu campaigns in those countries because there hasn't been any big news stories/events about anti-Hindu persecution recently. However, I have repeatedly called out anti-Indian/anti-Hindu prejudice on this board when it came up.
I'm on my phone so I can't get too into it and post links but it seems Hindus are catching hell in Pakistan regularly (Google it). Does that count as 'big news'?
I only did a cursory search and was able to find stuff. :yeshrug:
What's happening in India is unfortunate but not at all unique in theocratic type countries around the world.