Death Grips dropped a new album btw. Im hearing its actually good UPDATE: Advanced Classic,!!!!!!!!.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
i didnt like Jenny Death that much at all and I loved NOTM, I'll see what this one does for me.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
When has Death Grips ever made bad music?

Some of their shyt ain't so pleasant on the ears, but those moments are always artistically inspiring

i love all there work, but you know the coli. stay musically behind.

but yoooooo, this might be their best work brah not even over-hyping it. its that good.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are they using electronic production? Jenny Death had a different type of instrumentation and it didn't resonate with their style at all

Last edited:

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
I don't 'get it' . I never got it.

One of those dudes is a brother, but is this a white/weirdo alternative negro thing? Or is this an inside joke like Lil B ?

...I don't get it

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I listened to a couple songs on there last shyt that I remember liking a lot, but idk man every time I try to get into them I just don't get it honestly. I do fukk with The Money Store though. Their production is always amazing but idk if I should be trying to hear what dude be saying or if I'm just supposed to be vibing to the beats, cause that's what I usually do with their music lmao

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
I listened to a couple songs on there last shyt that I remember liking a lot, but idk man every time I try to get into them I just don't get it honestly. I do fukk with The Money Store though. Their production is always amazing but idk if I should be trying to hear what dude be saying or if I'm just supposed to be vibing to the beats, cause that's what I usually do with their music lmao

yeah the beats is what draws me in, but the energy of the rapper is infectious.
this that type of shyt you play to your heavy metal friends, death grips on some punk shyt.