Death Grips dropped a new album btw. Im hearing its actually good UPDATE: Advanced Classic,!!!!!!!!.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
yeah the beats is what draws me in, but the energy of the rapper is infectious.
this that type of shyt you play to your heavy metal friends, death grips on some punk shyt.
True, I figure their shyt is stuff that is made to be played in intimate venues so you can just wild the fukk out

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Thought it was just a leak, and missing a track from it

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
True, I figure their shyt is stuff that is made to be played in intimate venues so you can just wild the fukk out

My biggest regret was not getting in the mosh pit when I saw them last year, but to be fair I also don't wanna deal with getting side blinded by some lanky, greasy, squints looking kid so I'll gladly chill out from a far :heh:

You mention you like their production, you should check out Government Plates and 2016 interview if you haven't.

:ahh:These motherfukkers need to collab with more rappers. Imagine if TLOP or Views had some shyt like this.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
My biggest regret was not getting in the mosh pit when I saw them last year, but to be fair I also don't wanna deal with getting side blinded by some lanky, greasy, squints looking kid so I'll gladly chill out from a far :heh:

You mention you like their production, you should check out Government Plates and 2016 interview if you haven't.

:ahh:These motherfukkers need to collab with more rappers. Imagine if TLOP or Views had some shyt like this.

Yeah, the mosh pits would probably end up having you sweaty af lmao and thanks im bout to watch now :salute:

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to throw this in rotation. I got their back catalog on the iPhone so I need to peep this.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a stellar album

Spikes, houdini and three bedrooms in a good neighbourhood>>>>>

This album confirmed my suspisions they listen/listened to a lot of jungle too...

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
BB Poison
giphy.gif