Reppin
Koalabama
i8lc3h5kgen51.jpg

Overlooking Titan Towers for this one brehs

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Would say Ziggler, but I forgot his brother is still at AEW, and you know damn well Khan would sign him and make them a tag team. Probably throwing AEW in the bushes if that happens.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I genuinely hope that the people that went back to a job that fired them a couple years ago would be ready

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Some people at the bottom of the card might have a better chance at staying than some of the ones just hanging around in the middle, TBH. They're always gonna need guys to do the job. They're not necessarily gonna need people that aren't really getting over despite being pushed/featured more than the lower carders. Karrion Kross comes to mind.

And Bray Wyatt... this might be it, and it's probably better for both parties. Nobody has to waste each other's time here.

Feels like Lacey Evans is about to get packed up. Elias, Cedric Alexander, Rick Boogs, Aliyah, Xia Li, either one or all of Hit Row (if they keep any of 'em it'll probably be Ashante), Viking Raiders, and uhhh... wouldn't be totally shocked if it's Braun Strowman again.